Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've taken my mother to gigs before and it's been awesome. She was front row with me at Porcupine Tree one night last year. There I was headbanging, with Mum beside me enjoying the gig in her own less-strenuous-on-the-neck way.

Axver headbanging. :cute:

My fucking sister has friends over :doh:

The "oh, you're so, like ... way back in like, 1999" sort?

Liam, did you see my post earlier that you've already lost the position of 10th highest Superthreader? :tsk:

Trashley vanished. :sad:

Maybe The Big Picture spirited them back to 1988.

Their reaction: "oh, why don't you listen, to, like, Lady GaarGaar, you know you can't hate her, like"

:shudder:

How old is she? Do you know if she's a real man-eater at class? Am I asking too much?

Mr.Vlad was spot on, she's just turned 15, well in July. I don't think, You know honestly, I don't think anythings going on, I'm probably just going on the stereotypically "youth of today" stuff.

All I know is when I came over, usually the parents were home, and we came in through the front door.

I won't get it back for at least a week, I bet. *has a social life this week*

At least you've got nobody terribly close behind you ... Serena's 12th and she's not around much these days, then LM's 13th and taking his sweet little time to get to the 10,000 mark.

All I know is when I came over, usually the parents were home, and we came in through the front door.

Yeah, my friends and I would make sure it was OK beforehand, we usually knew each others' parents rather well, etc. Never had a problem with anything.

Ironically, nowadays my mother sees my high school friends' parents more often than I see my high school friends!

Mr.Vlad was spot on, she's just turned 15, well in July. I don't think, You know honestly, I don't think anythings going on, I'm probably just going on the stereotypically "youth of today" stuff.

Well, I guess they can do what they want - I'm sure at least one of them is some shy sensitive guy who doesn't know what his dick is yet, so I'm assuming it's just some casual Bacardi sippin' Twilight watchin' "fun".

:shudder:

Nothing wrong with being cautious, it does kind of show that you care for your sister with your concern.

Well, I guess they can do what they want - I'm sure at least one of them is some shy sensitive guy who doesn't know what his dick is yet, so I'm assuming it's just some casual Bacardi sippin' Twilight watchin' "fun".

Those Twilighting bastards!

Guess what I watched last night? Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah, yeah, I'm the first person to watch it in five years, but I wanted to wait until the hype died down, and it was much better than I was expecting. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I think it may be one of the more accurate biopics of the young Chris Martin.

Guess what I watched last night? Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah, yeah, I'm the first person to watch it in five years, but I wanted to wait until the hype died down, and it was much better than I was expecting. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I think it may be one of the more accurate biopics of the young Chris Martin.

:lol:

I had completely forgotten that exists. I guess I'd kind of assumed it had gone extinct.

:lol:

I had completely forgotten that exists. I guess I'd kind of assumed it had gone extinct.

Ashley posted a picture of one of the characters the other day (last night?) and I was like lol that's a funy piture ashley and she was like Yeah, it's from Napoleon Dynamite and I was like i still hafnet seen it and she was like well it's pretty funny so check it out and I was like Ok.

Sorry. Just...gah.

That's okay. I understand you're having a horrible week, sometimes those come along for me as well.

Man, I actually really need to see this film.

Back
Top Bottom