Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too bad. University work has been either boring me or enraging me.

Yourself?
anxious for Riley's first day of mainstream school. may go to the record store in a few to ease my nerves.

Derek's still silent. I'm going to kill him. I've done everything I can. I've acted like nothing happened and he stopped talking to me, so I confronted him. Granted, he hasn't logged into his myspace in over a week, but damn it! I'm sick of the silent treatment. I just want to forget the whole damn thing.

You know. I can see the merit of having 3-ply toilet paper for softness or whatever, but it sure makes it a bitch to tear off a few squares when it's that thick.

Where'd Axver go?

And that is hysterical, sis.

Where'd Axver go?

And that is hysterical, sis.

Despite Serena's fantasies otherwise, I just went to wash a couple of dishes and ended up doing a few more that were there.

By the way:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 36
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 12
RegularBonoFan 9
bono_man2002 9
Axver 6

:ohmy:

I was starting to get jealous. I thought that was Adam. But if it's Ax, well, make sure you spank him a few times before you untie him.

No, no. Last I checked, Adam was tied to the towel rack. What the fuck dudes. Keep it in the bedroom!
And, will do. :sexywink:

Despite Serena's fantasies otherwise, I just went to wash a couple of dishes and ended up doing a few more that were there.

By the way:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 36
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 12
RegularBonoFan 9
bono_man2002 9
Axver 6

WHAT THE FUCK?

anxious for Riley's first day of mainstream school. may go to the record store in a few to ease my nerves.

Derek's still silent. I'm going to kill him. I've done everything I can. I've acted like nothing happened and he stopped talking to me, so I confronted him. Granted, he hasn't logged into his myspace in over a week, but damn it! I'm sick of the silent treatment. I just want to forget the whole damn thing.

Ah, right. How's he doing at the moment, is treatment working?

And seriously, that's just ... fucked. What the hell is wrong with Derek? I can't even fathom his behaviour now.

No, no. Last I checked, Adam was tied to the towel rack. What the fuck dudes. Keep it in the bedroom!
And, will do. :sexywink:
Sorry. We were...well, I can't say in polite company. He's going to have a bruise in an uncomfortable place, that's all I'm sayin'. :mac:

Ah, right. How's he doing at the moment, is treatment working?

And seriously, that's just ... fucked. What the hell is wrong with Derek? I can't even fathom his behaviour now.
Treatment works off and on. We may have to increase the dosage of his medication.

Murder is the only solution now. Or perhaps inviting him with me to a music festival at the end of the month and continuingto pretend like nothing happened.

Yeah, uh. Ahem. If you would, let him outta there. I don't feel so comfortable trying to shower with him in there.
Party pooper. *cuts the rope* C'mon Ads. I'll tie you to the closet rack instead.

Treatment works off and on. We may have to increase the dosage of his medication.

Murder is the only solution now. Or perhaps inviting him with me to a music festival at the end of the month and continuingto pretend like nothing happened.

Ah, OK. Glad it's at least working to a point.

Heh. Good luck getting a reply out of him at this stage ...

Righto, I better get some sleep. Have fun, postwhores. :wave:

emo_cow.jpeg

Is he an Emo or an Emu?

I wish I wasn't at school :(.

Oh wait...I LIVE at school.

I have to go to class in 20 minutes, but I bring my laptop to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom