Big Bear City, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure, maybe I can bring some third-party bacon in, and added it to my burger. :hmm:

I LOVE your thinking! :love:

Why are you on a diet Charlotte? :tsk:

Lately my diet has consisted of Egg and bacon mcmuffins for brekky, hot dog and shake for lunch, pizza or something greasy for tea. :reject:

Yummm :drool:
I've been feeling pretty lumpy and gross. I don't want anything to stop me gettin' nekkid on the beach this summer! :lol:

Diets are for suckers.

:eats chocolate:

:carks it before he's thirty:

Although I did have a bacon and mushroom stuffed crust pizza last night. It was fucking divine. Mmmm. To be honest it's less of a diet and more just me actually exercising every now and then, haha.

Although I did have a bacon and mushroom stuffed crust pizza last night. It was fucking divine. Mmmm. To be honest it's less of a diet and more just me actually exercising every now and then, haha.

I read this as bacon and marshmallow pizza.

And instantly wondered where somebody could get something so delectable.

:shocked:
Oh my god.
OH MY GOD.

I...wow. This must be done as soon as humanly possible!

There's a chocolate shop here that does a chocolate pizza, complete with marshmallow! I've been meaning to try making it myself. I may have to add bacon to it now.

Vodka will help you get nekkid. Wait, what sort of pool parties are you going to where you end up in the buff and where's m invite.

:lol: Charlotte, shall we throw a mad post-PT bash and invite Cin?

Back
Top Bottom