Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the present moment; yes. Give me a week with it; no. :lol:
The hardest FF imo, is 4. It is SO damn fun though! It's on Chronicles, if you haven't played it already. Plus it has a remake of the SNES game ChronoTrigger (I also own it's sequel, Chrono Cross.) which is also fun!

I bought Chronicles when it came out, lost a few nights sleep to both Trigger and 4, (spent a lot more time with trigger though), then promptly lost my desire to play, mostly becase I was getting my ass kicked at 4

:ohmy: :lol:

I snuck out the front door at 11pm last night in my sexy thermals and ugly dressing gown (fucking FREEZING last night!! -11 at my sisters place in National Park!!!) because there was a massive police chase that finished at the end of our street. I thought I was safe under the cover of darkness, hiding by my garage watching all the action, until my neighbour snuck up behind me and scared the shit out of me as he burst out laughing at what I was wearing :angry:

:lol::lol: themals? :flirt:

at least i put a coat on over my flanelette jamies when i pick up mr cin from work

A police chase sounds pretty exciting. Will I see it on Police Ten 7 anytime soon?

:love:

So how goes it?

Not too shabby! My house stinks of pork thanks to the little porker Mr G caught hunting yesterday and cut up today....

2f423ca1.jpg

It's really cold here again tonight :yikes: I even wore a beanie to bed last night. Mr G didn't find that at all sexy!! :lol:

I think it prudent I point out the fact that over the course of the night I have finally finished my third drink ,and am beginning to feel a bit silly.

I bought Chronicles when it came out, lost a few nights sleep to both Trigger and 4, (spent a lot more time with trigger though), then promptly lost my desire to play, mostly becase I was getting my ass kicked at 4
Chrono Trigger was lots of fun. Magus. :love:
He looked exactly like Vegeta though. :lmao:

And yeah, when I first played 4, I got my arse kicked at it a bit until I gave it some of my FF pwnsome treatment. :drool: Then it was a lot of fun! I was just playing that one a week or so ago and I am at the end of the game already, but the monsters up on the moon keep kicking my arse because I sort of rushed through it so I could have Kain back! :hyper:

Not too shabby! My house stinks of pork thanks to the little porker Mr G caught hunting yesterday and cut up today....

It's really cold here again tonight :yikes: I even wore a beanie to bed last night. Mr G didn't find that at all sexy!! :lol:
:yikes: That poor pig!

A beanie? :laugh: Win!
It's been really hot over on my end of the world. Wanna trade?

:lol::lol: themals? :flirt:

at least i put a coat on over my flanelette jamies when i pick up mr cin from work

A police chase sounds pretty exciting. Will I see it on Police Ten 7 anytime soon?

:lol: Yeah, sexy grey and black striped thermals. Long sleeve shirt and matching pants....SEXY!!! :giggle: The shitty dressing gown I had on didn't do much to hide them :reject:

Yeah, it was a police chase that started out on the coast, from a domestic. They put the spikes down about 5 minutes away from our house, and the dude kept on driving on his rims - you can follow his path for miles!!! We live at the top of a hill, and he lost traction (funnily enough!) near the top. There were 9 police cars there!! 6 in the pursuit, and 3 waiting at the top of the hill to stop him once and for all...highly exciting stuff! The noise of ALL the sirens and from him driving on his rims was incredible!! :ohmy:

Chrono Trigger was lots of fun. Magus. :love:
He looked exactly like Vegeta though. :lmao:

And yeah, when I first played 4, I got my arse kicked at it a bit until I gave it some of my FF pwnsome treatment. :drool: Then it was a lot of fun! I was just playing that one a week or so ago and I am at the end of the game already, but the monsters up on the moon keep kicking my arse because I sort of rushed through it so I could have Kain back! :hyper:

I don't recall how much further than that carnival I got in Chrono trigger, but I realy do feel like i got pretty far.

I feel these days, now that I'm older, if I could get ahold of the FF games I would be able to really get sucked into them and beat them. I wanna by 7-2 for my new PSP, but I don't feel right about it since I never beat 7.

Did you hear about August 16th?

I thougth the US was the only place you would fine such asinine programing as Cops (aka police chase central) I'm glad to know the virus has spread across the globe

:yikes: That poor pig!

A beanie? :laugh: Win!
It's been really hot over on my end of the world. Wanna trade?

:hyper: I would do ANYTHING to be in a warm country at the moment!! My fingers are turning to ice just sitting here typing! Our heater is on high (wish we had a fireplace :grumpy: ) Unfortunately for Mr G, the beanie is going on again tonight!

Hmm, if you want to suggest another one, that's all good. I have been considering changing some of the pictures for the people. I think the Bono picture is appropriate with his stance, but I would prefer an inthistowntastic picture, of course. James May should really be a little smaller, too.
We could try this one and see how it looks:

madonnadb5.jpg

I'd have to compare, but I might stick with the one already up there.

I don't recall how much further than that carnival I got in Chrono trigger, but I realy do feel like i got pretty far.

I feel these days, now that I'm older, if I could get ahold of the FF games I would be able to really get sucked into them and beat them. I wanna by 7-2 for my new PSP, but I don't feel right about it since I never beat 7.

Did you hear about August 16th?
The carnival isn't very far into the game, obviously. Though it gets quite interesting right after that, as you get immediately launched into my favourite period of time! :drool:

I wouldn't either. I played and beat 7 when I was 10 years old. :huh: I suppose the fact that I'd played Dragon Warrior games most of my childhood made that so but still. I didn't get to see Advent Children until a couple years after it was out and then I played Dirge of Cerberus just around January or so, I think. Fun game!

No. What's happening August 16th?

:hyper: I would do ANYTHING to be in a warm country at the moment!! My fingers are turning to ice just sitting here typing! Our heater is on high (wish we had a fireplace :grumpy: ) Unfortunately for Mr G, the beanie is going on again tonight!

I could use a break from all this heat! Can't say I am fond of bitter cold, but all this 90+ degree weather (that's Fahrenheit, by the way, since I am celsius illiterate!) is killing me! :sad:

The carnival isn't very far into the game, obviously. Though it gets quite interesting right after that, as you get immediately launched into my favourite period of time! :drool:

I wouldn't either. I played and beat 7 when I was 10 years old. :huh: I suppose the fact that I'd played Dragon Warrior games most of my childhood made that so but still. I didn't get to see Advent Children until a couple years after it was out and then I played Dirge of Cerberus just around January or so, I think. Fun game!

No. What's happening August 16th?

Yeah, I'm fairly sure I got WAY past thecarnival, the carnival is jsut all I remember nwo lol.

If only FF7 would be made available toe me :hmm: Speaking of which

Someone at best Buy has royally screwed up beyond measure, or Enix has kept the biggest secret in the history of time, but a sign at many Best Buys across the country have it listed on their upcoming videogames that FF7 is coming out for the PS3 in an updated and snazier version on August 16th. Hilarious since Enix seems to have NO idea what this is all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom