Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on a lighter note. . .

I might be going to Mildura on Friday in a little aeroplane. :hyper: My job will be to get the keys for the new shop and wait until a forklift is delivered. Saturday will have me waiting for a delivery of shop fittings. . . .and then coming home. Food and accomodation etc will be paid for and I'll get two extra days off next week . :up::up::up::up:

see kids, kissing arse really pays off :D

As soon as a game I REALLY want comes out for the PS3 I'll buy it, but I'm buying the one tahat is cheaper adn can't play Ps2 games. know why? cause i havea damn ps2! i think $100 is worth the manual labor of switching between the systems.

You should get a Psp so you can get Crisis core and tell me if it's good :wink:
They actually make one that can't play PS2 games? :huh:

I should, shouldn't I? :hmm: I've been itching to play that one.

on a lighter note. . .

I might be going to Mildura on Friday in a little aeroplane. :hyper: My job will be to get the keys for the new shop and wait until a forklift is delivered. Saturday will have me waiting for a delivery of shop fittings. . . .and then coming home. Food and accomodation etc will be paid for and I'll get two extra days off next week . :up::up::up::up:

see kids, kissing arse really pays off :D

:hi5:

:lol: Having fun?

Oh yes, he goes on this great rant about Nick Cave.

Actually, it's inspired by a book of Native American quotes I borrowed from one of my mates today, so it's actually presented as one of those books that you'd find in the New Age gifts section of a book store, but rather than with quotes like "It does not require many words to speak the truth" there are ones such as "Fucking has-been junkie. He can’t even OD".

(special bonus question: which famous Indian said aforementioned quote?)

I'm still getting a Miley Cyrus quiz and have been for days :|
i'm getting a link for t-pain ringtones:
imgad

Ok all, I'm off to get into my thermals and beanie again....and snuggle down under a thick blanket in front of the heater and watch some more Australians win Gold Medals Olympic games :yes:

They actually make one that can't play PS2 games? :huh:

I should, shouldn't I? :hmm: I've been itching to play that one.

Yeah, it's the one that's $100 cheaper, and my friend at Game crazy told me that an 80 gig version is comoing out for the same price, so im biding my time (havin inside info ROCKS)

Yes you should. FOr all the stuff the little thing can do, ti's worth the price tag. I'm getting mine for $200 and it comes with a game, a sorta game, a 1 gig memory stick, and something else that i forget what it is, the point is, pretty good deal, since I'm getting the same bundle deal I got when I got my first PSP at 18,for the same price, with mroe and better stuff.

I'll be honest, i'd rather her be a role model to my sister then the likes of people like oh...Lindsay Lohan. I mean what TERRIBLE thing has Miley Cyrus done? Nothing THAT bad. imo.

Full time, Adelaide 108 - 45 Richmond.

Fuck you, Adelaide, fuck you!

Only because I look at a couple of celeb gossip blogs when I'm really bored, and they had a hayday with it.

Exacltly! They take minor things that Miley does and blow them out of proportion because there can be no good guy s in holywood anylonger

Yeah, it's the one that's $100 cheaper, and my friend at Game crazy told me that an 80 gig version is comoing out for the same price, so im biding my time (havin inside info ROCKS)

Yes you should. FOr all the stuff the little thing can do, ti's worth the price tag. I'm getting mine for $200 and it comes with a game, a sorta game, a 1 gig memory stick, and something else that i forget what it is, the point is, pretty good deal, since I'm getting the same bundle deal I got when I got my first PSP at 18,for the same price, with mroe and better stuff.
Ah, right. I didn't know they even made one that was cheaper. I just figured that it was a one system deal for the time being. If a FF7 remake does come out, I'll probably shamelessly go buy one...but then again, the whole possibility of Kingdom Hearts 3 will probably do the same.

I may. I haven't really decided yet. I don't play games as much as I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom