beavers, moose, hockey, and poutines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait a minute, I actually can't remember if there's roast beef here or not... I know I've had roast beef chips in South Africa, but I can't quite remember if I have here.

There's definitely roast chicken, though.

Speaking of odd, how about poutines! French fries covered in gravy and cheese! I've yet to have a traditional Quebec poutine, but the ones we get here in the land of the Newfies aren't too bad.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

again with the odd flavors. :huh:

Check it out:

prod-roastinchicken.gif

So good! You don't know what you're missing!

U2dork said:
What's a fiddlehead?

oh my. no ketchup chips or fiddleheads, hey? 'tis a sordid story.

fiddleheads are leafy green ferns that are eaten shortly after they sprout out of the ground--fiddlehead season only lasts for three weeks or so. i like them steamed with a little bit of butter and vinegar on them. :drool:

dandy said:

oh my. no ketchup chips or fiddleheads, hey? 'tis a sordid story.

fiddleheads are leafy green ferns that are eaten shortly after they sprout out of the ground--fiddlehead season only lasts for three weeks or so. i like them steamed with a little bit of butter and vinegar on them. :drool:

:huh:

No thanks I think I'll stick to the southern style of cookin' that I am used to :drool:

Last edited:
Yeah, the poor soul who was eating mine couldn't have had a very good meal! The fries are...dark brown. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom