Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver, I'm PMing you, cause...well, you know what I'm talking about and Serena's been offline for about a week.

I'm planning on it. Are you heading to TO also? :hyper:
Absofrigginlutely! TO1 though. Will you be in town? You should still come over and hang with us the night. I plan on driving over after class on Thurs, getting crunk n munch at some bars, and crawl my way to GA at oh...say 3 or 4ish...whenever they kick me out.

Reggo! You changed your name! Howareya?

:drool:
I magically got a ticket for Tampa. Does your ass want to accompany me there?

Most of me doesn't get along with Florida...but I suspect my ass will enjoy.

Ok...I'm done with this strange line of conversation :lmao:

Absofrigginlutely! TO1 though. Will you be in town? You should still come over and hang with us the night. I plan on driving over after class on Thurs, getting crunk n munch at some bars, and crawl my way to GA at oh...say 3 or 4ish...whenever they kick me out.

Hey, that would be cool. At the moment it depends if my girlfriend is coming too. (meaning, she'll probably come to ONE U2 show, and the rest, just to see the sights...) Where are you folk staying?....I'm planning on Flying in on the Tuesday hopefully.

AXVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :miahuggles:

OMG I've been great! Had an internet hiatus for awhile. Now I'm back online, kicking names and taking ass. How the hell are you?

So good to see you again! And I need to update the purity score master list, do I? :ohmy:

I'm stressing over university and wishing it was July already! I'm going to Europe. :drool:

Would anyone mind uploading Passengers for me at some point.....Its about the only U2 item I haven't replaced since the great hard drive crash of '08.

Magic happens when you ask Sicy nicely.

I'm good. How've you been?

Ah, gotcha! I like Reggo. I've been grand, thanks :)

Most of me doesn't get along with Florida...but I suspect my ass will enjoy.

Ok...I'm done with this strange line of conversation :lmao:

Yeah I despise FL. With a passion. But, I do manage to have some adventures when I do visit it.

Oh? Too bad. I could've talked about your ass for hours.

sidenote: I'm doing a food assessment for my nutrition course. I had to keep a record of everything I consumed for 3 days. For whatever reason, I decided to do this the weekend of March 14, when this city was celebrating St Paddy's. As it turns out, on Sat I had more than 4000 calories. I had toast and a banana for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole for dinner, and then the rest of the night was margaritas, pints of guinness, and shots of irish mist. I can't believe I'm submitting this for a grade.

Hey, that would be cool. At the moment it depends if my girlfriend is coming too. (meaning, she'll probably come to ONE U2 show, and the rest, just to see the sights...) Where are you folk staying?....I'm planning on Flying in on the Tuesday hopefully.

I'm actually just driving in. I plan on driving back to Ruffalo that night (I know, I'm ca-razy!)

So good to see you again! And I need to update the purity score master list, do I? :ohmy:

I'm stressing over university and wishing it was July already! I'm going to Europe. :drool:

Oh yes you do! Now I'm at 66%. :macdevil:
Europe? Sweet! Whereabouts? And for how long? Going to see U2?

Yeah I despise FL. With a passion. But, I do manage to have some adventures when I do visit it.

Oh? Too bad. I could've talked about your ass for hours.

sidenote: I'm doing a food assessment for my nutrition course. I had to keep a record of everything I consumed for 3 days. For whatever reason, I decided to do this the weekend of March 14, when this city was celebrating St Paddy's. As it turns out, on Sat I had more than 4000 calories. I had toast and a banana for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole for dinner, and then the rest of the night was margaritas, pints of guinness, and shots of irish mist. I can't believe I'm submitting this for a grade.

How can you not at the MAGIC Kingdom?

:sexywink:

Mia, if you submitted any less it just wouldn't be YOU.

I'm actually just driving in. I plan on driving back to Ruffalo that night (I know, I'm ca-razy!)

Well I'm coming from Oz...but not going back the same night, so I guess its not as Cra-zy:wink:

Its a shame you aren't going to Night II...I could have hitched a ride to Buffalo (I assume thats Ruffalo :lol:) .....and caught a flight to Boston.

How can you not at the MAGIC Kingdom?

:sexywink:

Mia, if you submitted any less it just wouldn't be YOU.

This is true! Though I think I liked Universal better. Nothin quite like hopping into a car of complete strangers I met in an elevator and then going clubbin at a theme park after hours.

This is also true. Now all the faculty are gonna know I'm a lush (if they hadn't heard the recaps of what went down when I went to a conference 2 months ago.)

WHOA!....:lol:

It's been a great birthday celebration so far :sexywink:

Well I'm coming from Oz...but not going back the same night, so I guess its not as Cra-zy:wink:

Its a shame you aren't going to Night II...I could have hitched a ride to Buffalo (I assume thats Ruffalo :lol:) .....and caught a flight to Boston.

Oh damn! How long are you gonna be in Ruffalo? Maybe we can meet up for pints or something before you two depart?

I can't believe I'm submitting this for a grade.

I respect this SO MUCH.

Oh yes you do! Now I'm at 66%. :macdevil:
Europe? Sweet! Whereabouts? And for how long? Going to see U2?

Woah, that's quite the drop! :ohmy:

I'm going for a little over a month - I'll be seeing U2 in Paris, Amsterdam, and Dublin. Going with Alison and meeting up with other Interferencers like Vazza, Kim, Slopsy, GG2, gump ... AND I'M GOING TO LIECHTENSTEIN. TO THE KUNSTMUSEUM. Oh man this is going to rule.

Oh damn! How long are you gonna be in Ruffalo? Maybe we can meet up for pints or something before you two depart?

I'd only hitch a ride back to Ruffalo to save about $200 on a flight from Toronto to Boston :wink:

Unless there's some awesome places to go of course :hmm:

... AND I'M GOING TO LIECHTENSTEIN. TO THE KUNSTMUSEUM. Oh man this is going to rule.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Omg you so rule :hi5:
I was at a bar somewhere around here, and there was a huge poster for Liechtenstein. I tried to take a pic but the lighting was too dim. Next time, though! As soon as I remember which bar that was...

This is true! Though I think I liked Universal better. Nothin quite like hopping into a car of complete strangers I met in an elevator and then going clubbin at a theme park after hours.

This is also true. Now all the faculty are gonna know I'm a lush (if they hadn't heard the recaps of what went down when I went to a conference 2 months ago.)

It's been a great birthday celebration so far :sexywink:

Universal WAS better, I just love how easily you can use the Magic Kingdom to make something sound spectacular. Mia...you, me, Orlando...let's do this thing.

Oh dear, what happened?

I wish I could party hearty with you :sad:

SHUT THE FUCK UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Omg you so rule :hi5:
I was at a bar somewhere around here, and there was a huge poster for Liechtenstein. I tried to take a pic but the lighting was too dim. Next time, though! As soon as I remember which bar that was...

SERIOUSLY! I'm so excited about it, it's nerdily sad. Alison and I and whoever else can afford it (hopefully Vazza!) will head over there. I'll stay in Liechtenstein for a couple of days. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Kunstmuseum t-shirt made to wear while I'm there. :laugh:

Ha, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom