Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

tdo13.gif

i totally dredged this up when i was on my smily kick before the motivational posters happened. we analyzed whether it was a sad sperm or a determined sperm (i believe the latter).

The Sad Punk said:

Me too, I take advantage of the lolz of self-parody a lot.

Probably too much.

Self-parody is too much fun. I had a good time doing that 39,999th post of mine last night with every Axver stereotype I could pack in.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I want to see that simply because it cracks me up when his daughter screams "YOU ARE A MURDERER OF LOVE!" :lmao:

it is sooooo good. it's also perfect for the really odd funk i'm in re: men and this moment i'm in, this moment i'm in, this moment i'm in

/beach clip

Varitek said:

i totally dredged this up when i was on my smily kick before the motivational posters happened. we analyzed whether it was a sad sperm or a determined sperm (i believe the latter).

Oh yeah, I was there. Here's proof!

bdayfrown.gif

major_panic said:

major_panic: "Christians suck. But Christianity's cool. Hey did I mention those nerdy Asian guys what wear their pants up to their ribcages? I hate stereotypes. Inane political chatter. OMG Bono hit the high C in 'Wide Awake' in Bad 1984-2-5!"

Axver: "Did I mention how much I love the W-class trams, OTH and Lovetown? Hey Jen, TRAINS TRAINS TRAINS TRAINS. I spend far too much time here, I need a life."

Jen: "Hey guys I ha d too muchc to drikn and i dremt of train s again DAMN YUO AX! also pleba pleba pleba."

Ian: "BUG PINUS. GIGANTOR MAXIMUS!"

Bonnie: "African food :drool: Incidentally, there are lots of churches here, they suck as hard as Adelaide. Not like the churches back in the late post-Christianity stages of the Roman Empire, when the capital was shifted to Constantinople."

:wink:

All: "gabe's videos suck."

Noooo, the thread can't die.

I'll revive it from random quotes from me in my current AIM conversation:

"Nooo, it's not right for two of my husbands to be in bed together AND ME NOT TO BE THERE"

"I wish I was a gay man :sad:"

"I don't have a penis :("

...why am I so odd :reject:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Noooo, the thread can't die.

I'll revive it from random quotes from me in my current AIM conversation:

"Nooo, it's not right for two of my husbands to be in bed together AND ME NOT TO BE THERE"

"I wish I was a gay man :sad:"

"I don't have a penis :("

...why am I so odd :reject:

Wow, by comparison i have dull IM friends.

coolian2 said:
Wow, by comparison i have dull IM friends.
That was tame compared to some of the stuff we've gotten up to. My group of friends basically consists of gay guys and teenage girls. And we're ALL perverts.

For the sake of it, here's a bit of a chat transcript from a while ago. Note that everyone present is female except for Steven (who is who I was talking to just now) :

Emma: Is there supposed to be icky white stuff on my hand?
Twiz: o_O
Me: WTF EMMA
Emma: WTF CHASS
Sasha: ...
Me: WTF have you been doing?!
Sasha: OH MY GOD
Rissa: EMMA WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOIUNG'AHDF
Rissa: XD
Rage: lol
Emma: ...Dirty people.
Me: WTF are we supposed to think?
Emma: BAD PERVERTED CHASS. *smacks*