Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
21.jpg

As I have always said, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?

coolian2 said:

I was going to add that caveat in my original post.

I may use that to drift off tonight.

I can't listen to music when I go to sleep. I just end up singing along or playing air guitar or whatever.

coolian2 said:
Btw, i don't actually hate Elvis Ate America. But it stands out like the proverbial dogs bollocks on the album and fucks up everything.

It should have been a b-side and Viva Davidoff on the album.

coolian2 said:
Oh, and U2 sleep album = Passengers.
Good call. :up:

Captive, also, if that counts.

I've done that on buses with the siren, too! :lol:

That's another thing I need to remember to ask someone in U2 if I ever meet them (again). Whose idea was the siren, and can I kick them?
I wish I still had the full version of Nero so I could burn my own copy without the beeping.

Mind you, that siren isn't as bad as drifting off to sleep while listening to Tool's Lateralus album (yes, I know someone here doesn't like them).... I don't know how I managed to doze through track 12 but I did it at least once... cos track 13 is one fucked-up freaky fucker. Scared the shite out of me. :lol: .. :reject:

Alisaura said:

I've done that on buses with the siren, too! :lol:

That's another thing I need to remember to ask someone in U2 if I ever meet them (again). Whose idea was the siren, and can I kick them?
I wish I still had the full version of Nero so I could burn my own copy without the beeping.

lol, sometimes i get ready to evacuate the bus, other times i look for the police chase.

Also, if the U2 member says it was them that came up with the siren, don't giggle. KICK THE BASTARD.

Alisaura said:

Good call. :up:

Captive, also, if that counts.

Ooh, that in fact is an even better pick than Passengers. :up:

I think I have the technology to cut out the siren! I've always been meaning to burn myself a copy without it but never gotten around to doing so.

And please kick the person who included it for me as well.

Mind you, that siren isn't as bad as drifting off to sleep while listening to Tool's Lateralus album (yes, I know someone here doesn't like them).... I don't know how I managed to doze through track 12 but I did it at least once... cos track 13 is one fucked-up freaky fucker. Scared the shite out of me. :lol: .. :reject:

:lmao:

Axver said:
I hope you swore at people like I would've done in that situation. :wink:

Well, at least you can come here and rant to us while we yell about cricket and mention gigantor motherfucking pinuses and such!
Ours is something of an open plan office, so I try not to swear out loud. People are always shocked when I do, though... :giggle:

Yes, ranting is good. :hug:

Are you mis-spelling penises (penii?) deliberately? Or is this another in-joke I missed in Lodgepole...

coolian2 said:
Also, if the U2 member says it was them that came up with the siren, don't giggle. KICK THE BASTARD.

Kick them once for every time it's been mentioned on Interference.

Alisaura said:

Ours is something of an open plan office, so I try not to swear out loud. People are always shocked when I do, though... :giggle:

Yes, ranting is good. :hug:

Are you mis-spelling penises (penii?) deliberately? Or is this another in-joke I missed in Lodgepole...

:lol: Swearing and ranting for the win, I say.

I don't remember where pinus came from. It's been around for a good few threads, I think Andrew used it even before Liechtenstein.

coolian2 said:
Yes, we can expect a long, drawn out run chase.

I swear to God, we need another wicket. Hussey. If he falls, that's it.

Alisaura said:

Elvis Ate America is the worst U2 song ever. Viva Davidoff, while an ambient nothing, would fit on Passengers.

Shame that Bottoms is a Zoo Station ripoff, or it could go on Passengers.

CLEAN FUCKING BOWLED, SUCK SHIT HUSSEY!

What a ball by Kapugedera! 7/142!

coolian2 said:
Another one, YES!

I said I would laugh if Sri Lanka somehow win this one, and you better believe I'm getting ready to laugh long and hard.

Axver said:
I think I have the technology to cut out the siren! I've always been meaning to burn myself a copy without it but never gotten around to doing so.
:hyper:

And please kick the person who included it for me as well.
I shall endeavour to channel the rage of thousands of startled Zooropa fans to overcome any giggly or zombie-esque tendencies I may experience in that situation...

Mind you, if it turns out to be Edge, you'd better have some sort of speedy getaway vehicle ready for me. He looks MEAN when pissed off. :yikes:

Axver said:
Elvis Ate America is the worst U2 song ever. Viva Davidoff, while an ambient nothing, would fit on Passengers.

Shame that Bottoms is a Zoo Station ripoff, or it could go on Passengers.
I disagree with your first statement, but I have no idea who or what those other things are...

:scratch:

Does this mean U2 stuff I haven't heard yet? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom