Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
And now, for real, I'm gone. The album has ended. Tomorrow's goal for me: 6400.

You won't even need to try. That should be easy for you. :wink:

G'night. :wave:

Varitek said:
If you all leave then Ax can only win by talking to himself for several pages...

I'm a postwhore but I'm not a cheap postwhore, thank you very much.

Varitek said:

so you have been drinking alone and posting on an internet message board all night. :yes:

I had half a glass with dinner (while watching the cricket)

If i consult the drinking alone rule book, that should entitle me to two glasses of wine instead of the simple half i had.

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

At least you don't overshare and make the whole Out Of Control forum feel weird all day.

she got pretty graphic in some of our old tucked away threads.

I kind of forgot that we weren't hidden in some backwater part of the forum nobody would read. oops.

Varitek said:

Neither one of us is a true postwhore, we weren't willing to pay 18 bucks not to get 45'd all the time.

Oh, true. Guess I'm not a true postwhore either then.

coolian2 said:

I had half a glass with dinner (while watching the cricket)

If i consult the drinking alone rule book, that should entitle me to two glasses of wine instead of the simple half i had.

if it were a real sport, the drinking (alone or with others) book would tell you to drink beer.

Varitek said:
I kind of forgot that we weren't hidden in some backwater part of the forum nobody would read. oops.

And all the desperate guys of Interference thank you.

Varitek said:

if it were a real sport, the drinking (alone or with others) book would tell you to drink beer.

It's a real cultured sport, thank you very much. Seriously. It's of the English upper class, so wine and cricket go hand-in-hand.

coolian2 said:

I spent that money before we started this great February postwhoreage.

Speaking of which, in two hours it will be 20 days to my birthday.

I was talking about tourist. We got interference his 18 bucks in the last week.

You count that? Fine, well yesterday was 2 months to my 21st birthday.

Varitek said:

she got pretty graphic in some of our old tucked away threads.

yeah last sat night was nasty if i remember right... not that i can remember much of this week.

Varitek said:

Ah, but the wine was with the meal.

The sport is going unaccompanied tonight (i can't be fucked going downstairs and grabbing a beer)

And the Sri Lankans are coming back

Woah, Ian, how about Amerasinghe bowling Clarke for a duck! That was great.

Axver said:

And all the desperate guys of Interference thank you.

didn't i kinda lay the smackdown on men though? especially inexperienced (desperate) men? excepting my dear online husbands of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom