Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TranceEnding said:
I have to go :sad: I have to get up at 5.30 am tomorrow morning for work. Be sad for me.

Have a good night everybody :D

Psh, pull a sickie and hang out in Bangaluru. :wink:

G'night! :wave:

mysterious_jen said:

he is making fire with seaweed and coconut fibre as we speak

:lol: and hibiscus .

plenty of moob shots :up: yay cameraman

edit- NAKED SWIM ! and topless . climbing a palm tree describing his strong inner thighs

:faint:

:combust:

i need a moment .

i think im warmed up liam .....

coolian2 said:
Hurry up and win Sri Lanka, i want to go to sleep.

Bloody hell, I hate it when the tail-enders hang on in a hopeless cause. Except when it's your own team and you keep the belief they can still make it. But this is Australia. Roll over and die already!

Axver said:
No mods on my LJ except me. :drool:
Doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, people like that thrive on attention, negative or not. :shrug:

Sounds like you're enjoying the whole thing too, though, so knock yourself out. :wink:

liamcool said:

What the hell ARE you watching?

man vs wild on foxtel.
every week this ex SAS dude gets air dropped in a remote location and has to survive with a knife a flint and a water bottle for 3 days . and the camera crew films him.

this week is just fucking made of win for me .

:drool:

TranceEnding said:
I have to go :sad: I have to get up at 5.30 am tomorrow morning for work. Be sad for me.

Have a good night everybody :D
Aw! :hug: *is sad* I nearly had to go into work tomorrow... but it wouldn't have been that early!

Seeya! :wave:

Alisaura said:

Doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, people like that thrive on attention, negative or not. :shrug:

Sounds like you're enjoying the whole thing too, though, so knock yourself out. :wink:

I just want to see how long this sad sack keeps returning! I mean, wow, we're already a week on and they still care. How long will they keep caring?

mysterious_jen said:
man vs wild on foxtel.
every week this ex SAS dude gets air dropped in a remote location and has to survive with a knife a flint and a water bottle for 3 days . and the camera crew films him.

this week is just fucking made of win for me .

:drool:
With the occasional hotel room. And I'm sure the camera crew don't have to eat worms....

coolian2 said:
Its absolutely the guy i said it was on your LJ. Using the exact same line about playpens and shit.

We should show him all our stuff making fun of him. :drool:

Actually, I started listening to Passengers while the first song was downloading (and damn, didn't that just slow everything right down!!)... Every now and then I make myself listen to United Colours, just to see if I'll "get it" yet.

Bloody hellfire, what on earth were they smoking!? I don't want any... :no:

And on reflection, it occurs to me that maybe that's just the sound of post-ZooTV Tokyo. That must have been one hell of a trip...

Alisaura said:
Actually, I started listening to Passengers while the first song was downloading (and damn, didn't that just slow everything right down!!)... Every now and then I make myself listen to United Colours, just to see if I'll "get it" yet.

Bloody hellfire, what on earth were they smoking!? I don't want any... :no:

And on reflection, it occurs to me that maybe that's just the sound of post-ZooTV Tokyo. That must have been one hell of a trip...

Ali, Ali ... :tsk:

I love United Colours. It builds up nicely, and I think it'd be fantastic leading into HMTMKMKM.

coolian2 said:
Listen to EYKIW, they have never smoked anything.

Listen to EYKIW, all they've ever done is read Bibles and made The Joshua Tree.

mysterious_jen said:
passengers. still do not get . but i will occasionally keep trying .

How can you resist United Colours, Slug, Your Blue Room, Always Forever Now, Beach Sequence, and One Minute Warning? :drool: :drool:

now the guy is building a fucking katamaran out of banana tree leaves and stuff. far out .

really im just waiting for some kind of godforsaken good music videos to come on somewhere . :huh:

mysterious_jen said:
now the guy is building a fucking katamaran out of banana tree leaves and stuff. far out .

Liam and Andrew really need to pick up their act. How can they compete with this guy? Hell, at least I can bake muffins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom