Balzers, Liechtenstein Superthread (200 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a hangover. :up:

But then I'm the guy who downed a whole bottle of red wine in a single sitting and barely even got beyond tipsy. I couldn't believe how quickly I sobered up.

But yeah, that's just me getting sidetracked and reading about psuedohistory bullshit.

I should just be relaxing and enjoying Jackson's posts. :love: Cheers, buddy!

People can say what they want about drunk posting: this is still pretty fucking great.

I think the Superthread's done pretty well with refining the art of drunkposting to something entertaining, not too sad, and free of wankerishness.

Oh god, just reading that title has made my blood start to boil.

This could make for an enraging read.

Yeah, as if you're not angry enough at rubbish 'historians' at the moment as it is. Wow, this guy is just retarded. I think next time I'm in Borders, I'll shift all copies of 1421 and that other stupid book of his over to fiction.

Just popping for a second to post; can't let this thread go by without me posting...so playing it safe :wave:

I can't believe how fast Stickittoandre went by :ohmy: and I missed a political discussion and a racism discussion :sad:

ioti was on top of the cipcaoterd and stone and shes like here tequila, here tequola, causen thats it bname and it fell of the fucking cupobardf

made me fucking laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom