Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1. One
2. One Love
3. Vertigo / Peace Train (snippet)

suicidehdr.gif

So what'll be next, Until The End Of The World or Stay?

It's a shame UTEOTW's mix blows so much, otherwise it'd be an easy Stay pick.

I think I'll go after Stay. UTEOTW is the better song, even if its presentation is less than ideal.

It's a shame UTEOTW's mix blows so much, otherwise it'd be an easy Stay pick.

I think I'll go after Stay. UTEOTW is the better song, even if its presentation is less than ideal.

You see, I think both songs slay live. I think both songs are shit in the studio, though. I think Stay has a better chance of leaving earlier. I have a sick feeling in my stomach, though, that neither will exit before A Sort Of Homecoming and Zooropa.

You see, I think both songs slay live. I think both songs are shit in the studio, though. I think Stay has a better chance of leaving earlier.

Yeah, UTEOTW and electric Stay are great live tracks. UTEOTW, even in the studio, is probably a better display of Bono's lyricism and Edge's guitar playing, though.

Yeah, UTEOTW and electric Stay are great live tracks. UTEOTW, even in the studio, is probably a better display of Bono's lyricism and Edge's guitar playing, though.

If Stay was like Stay from ZooTV Sydney and if Until The End Of The World was like Until The End Of The World from ZooTV Sydney, it'd still be a fucking wash to me. But stay probably is the lesser of the two at the end of the day. Though not by much.

Plus perhaps we might be able to save something by voting Stay. I don't think UTEOTW has a shot of protecting anything right about now.

I wonder if next round might be a clash of people voting Zooropa to protect ASOH and people voting ASOH to protect Zooropa. Personally, I'll have no part in ousting either.

The only redeeming feature about the set list is that Yusuf Islam was involved.

This Baaba Maal chap isn't redeeming? Or are you like me and have never heard of him before?

Wonder how many U2 fans will suddenly get into Baaba Maal and Yusuf Islam now that they're Bono-endorsed.

Plus perhaps we might be able to save something by voting Stay. I don't think UTEOTW has a shot of protecting anything right about now.

I wonder if next round might be a clash of people voting Zooropa to protect ASOH and people voting ASOH to protect Zooropa. Personally, I'll have no part in ousting either.

I would only have a part in ousting Zooropa once all the rest of the 90s songs are gone.

Hey all.

My best mate's girlfriend who I'm good friends with too just rang me and she's reeeeal upset he's being saying some mean things to her, and I think they just broke up. i didn't know what to say :huh:

Hey all.

My best mate's girlfriend who I'm good friends with too just rang me and she's reeeeal upset he's being saying some mean things to her, and I think they just broke up. i didn't know what to say :huh:

Ah, geez... yeah, that's pretty tough there, just give your sympathies, but I'm sure you're doing that anyway, maybe ask if she'd like to catch up. And yeah, what Cin said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom