Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:

WTF?! :lol: Where's that from?

I'm trying to remember who made it. I'm pretty sure Chass and/or Ashley were involved. One of them (or possibly someone else!) used one of those Simpsons character generators to made a 'Frodam, but ... well, Axver or Adam, who the fuck knows? Then somebody else (I'm almost definite this was Chass) added Thomas for me to serenade. :laugh:

Don't go freaking out now, but there is :shh:

I've been busy with all kinds of things, right now just relaxing as well, just a few more days before I start packing for a trip :)

:runs around screaming in terror:

Ah, cool. Where are you going?

And it seems my chocolate muffins have worked out rather well. :drool:

I'm trying to remember who made it. I'm pretty sure Chass and/or Ashley were involved. One of them (or possibly someone else!) used one of those Simpsons character generators to made a 'Frodam, but ... well, Axver or Adam, who the fuck knows? Then somebody else (I'm almost definite this was Chass) added Thomas for me to serenade. :laugh:

:lol: Fantastic... bravo to all involved! :applaud:

I gotta say, it'll take some getting used to.

Off to Disneyland Paris for a few days :D All of you who are going to say something negative about that and haven't been there, don't even dare to speak.

It's lame. :wink:

No, I know absolutely nothing about it beyond the simple fact that it exists. I imagine it'd be a fun trip, though!

It's lame. :wink:

No, I know absolutely nothing about it beyond the simple fact that it exists. I imagine it'd be a fun trip, though!

:tsk: :wink:

Nah, it's really cool, like you step into a totally different world for a few days without any worries whatsoever :)

OK, since I'm up and have everything out, I guess I'll make a start on apple muffins and pray that the butter I have is sufficient.

And since I've only a little cocoa left, I'll pour that in too. Choc apple muffins for the win. :up:

Yeah, but you better get to Australia in eleven days or it'll get eaten. :wink:

Ooooh :sad: Then I'd have to take a raincheck and come back another time for the muffins :wink:

OK, since I'm up and have everything out, I guess I'll make a start on apple muffins and pray that the butter I have is sufficient.

And since I've only a little cocoa left, I'll pour that in too. Choc apple muffins for the win. :up:

Sounds yum :drool:

:lol: Superthread - making users forget their postcount since 2007.

Ooooh :sad: Then I'd have to take a raincheck and come back another time for the muffins :wink:

See, this is what you get when you go to Disneyland Paris rather than somewhere truly awesome like Melbourne: no muffins!

Though in the future I may also have blueberry muffins to offer ...

So what post was #13,000, Ali?

Edit: beat me to it. Ha, what a 13,000th post! :lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom