Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a U2 cover band to record some shit really badly....

Man that Scandalcrow is quite something. Get the feeling a certain Irish band rejected his resume? I give him a week....

Good idea, they're better at this shit than I am. :wink:

Yea, I think he's going to be next on the ban list. I HOPE he will, because I can't stand hating braindead farts like him. Omg U2 drove over his dog!

I keep getting the feeling ScandalCrow is somebody else, but I just can't quite place who their writing style reminds me of.

I keep getting the feeling ScandalCrow is somebody else, but I just can't quite place who their writing style reminds me of.

Reminds me a bit of that last guy who got banned, or maybe an alter of someone from the Temple Bar?

:crack: Oh yea, ofcourse I remember the biggest pain in the ass PLEBA's ever had! God what a thick headed moron she was. Tho Jamila's coming pretty damn close too!
She was like the female Screwtape in her arguments. Except her insistence was that Bono was a fat, ugly, balding, loser who hadn't been attractive in 20 years, and we were all sick/stupid/liars for still thinking he was a nice guy.

:crack: Oh yea, ofcourse I remember the biggest pain in the ass PLEBA's ever had! God what a thick headed moron she was. Tho Jamila's coming pretty damn close too!

I miss U2Kitten. Her posts were always good value. And any thread that descends into JamilaHate is also good value. So sue me :wink:

She was like the female Screwtape in her arguments. Except her insistence was that Bono was a fat, ugly, balding, loser who hadn't been attractive in 20 years, and we were all sick/stupid/liars for still thinking he was a nice guy.
Exactly. She was the only sane person in PLEBA and the rest of the world are all morons.
I miss U2Kitten. Her posts were always good value. And any thread that descends into JamilaHate is also good value. So sue me :wink:

Sued. Well, I don't midn them descending into hate, I just think a ban would be a quicker solution.

Exactly. She was the only sane person in PLEBA and the rest of the world are all morons.
Her explanation of the difference between male and female oral sex in the Oral Sex lyric thread is priceless :lol:

Sued. Well, I don't midn them descending into hate, I just think a ban would be a quicker solution.
No don't take all my fun away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom