Bad Axe, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie did you get my memo?

The Archive - She is finished

The Great Outdoor Fight - She was read

My internal monologue - She is havink the sweet sounds of Vlad as being her guide.

you should have stayed here :hug:

I probably should, but dusk drives around Brighton near the beach = :drool:. There's something about that place. It really feels like somewhere in a Grand Theft Auto game. Like the only stores you see for a minute or so are tattoo parlours and the like (exchange Ammu-Nation for Indian take-away places if you must) and there's sort of nothing but lower middle class suburbia until you reach the beach front, where you could definitely do some RAD XXX jumps and screw with the Triads.

I probably should, but dusk drives around Brighton near the beach = :drool:. There's something about that place. It really feels like somewhere in a Grand Theft Auto game. Like the only stores you see for a minute or so are tattoo parlours and the like (exchange Ammu-Nation for Indian take-away places if you must) and there's sort of nothing but lower middle class suburbia until you reach the beach front, where you could definitely do some RAD XXX jumps and screw with the Triads.

Tattoo parlours :drool:

Tattoo parlours :drool:

So sleazy. I'll probably have to work there one day because so many people ask me to design tattoos for them. :lol: But if I ever get a tattoo, it'll be a design that already existed elsewhere somewhere in history, none of that pseudo Maori crap that passes as 'tribal' nowadays.

So sleazy. I'll probably have to work there one day because so many people ask me to design tattoos for them. :lol: But if I ever get a tattoo, it'll be a design that already existed elsewhere somewhere in history, none of that pseudo Maori crap that passes as 'tribal' nowadays.

God if you did i would so fly over just so you could do me :drool:

I have a few designs i want to get done just too lazy to go to the locsl tattoo parlour :lol:

DSOTM is fairly average as far as the Floyd goes.

I'm listening to their best album right now. Animals. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom