Australia in South Africa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DignityPassesBy said:
ah axver and fellow australian bashers jelousy is a horrible thing and you're all suffering with it

I am?

Well, that's news to me, especially considering Australia has nothing for me to be jealous of.

DignityPassesBy said:
ah axver and fellow australian bashers jelousy is a horrible thing and you're all suffering with it

i don't know whether you're including me in the "austalian bashers" or not, but i'm not jealous of the aussie cricket team. (why would i be when we beat them last summer? ) i don't really bash australia either.

on topic: the 5th ODI should be good :hyper:

I can't believe my eyes, what a match that must have been to watch.

Why did Mick Lewis bowl 10 overs?!?!?! Why not give another over or two to Symonds or Michael Clarke?

HOLY SHIT!!!

That simply HAS to go down as the greatest game of ODI cricket in history.

It's going to take forever to top that. WOW.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I will post highlights of this once it becomes available. Holy fucking shit, indeed.

I'm hoping someone on the Aussie torrents websites, or any torrent site, may have recorded this game.

I'd Imagine Highlights would last a full 100 overs anyway :)

Whoever filmed the game has a moral obligation to release a DVD of it, complete with all the bells and whistles. :drool:

the rockin edge said:
that must've been a great match to watch:drool:

unless you're an aussie of course:wink:

you'll find australians are interested in the quality of the cricket, not solely winning. unlike some it seems.

yertle-the-turtle said:
http://kpr1.blogspot.com/

Pts 1 & 2 up, pt 3 coming up soon.

Thanks to the good folks at pakcricket.org

Bugger it! I can't connect to any of those links, MySQL error everytime. Looks like too many people are trying to download them. But thanks, I'll keep trying. I must see this match, even if only highlights!

Statistically a brilliant game. I wouldn't say the best game ever (even close) as it featured some of the most consistently poor bowling in ODI cricket and South Africa had it rapped up pretty much for the last 100 runs of the chase.

Nonetheless, congrats SA. The mental fortititude was off the charts.

Little trivia fact that I haven't seen mentioned yet... the 2005/6 Australian team have now conceed the two highest successful run chases in ODI history.

Back
Top Bottom