Arena boulevard 1, Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocolate is just a substitute for something else. . . .I eat far too much :giggle

GG, I have about 12 pairs in all different colours :heart

gotta go but will be back in about 15 wave:

:lmao: TWELVE PAIRS???

Dang. That's a lot! :lol: I've three pairs sofar, one denim blue, one bright purple and one(my fave) Black with hearts on it that change colours as you see them from a different angle. Rainbow hearts :love:
:wave: See ya.

Naming *fuck* *yeah* superthreads after tour venues in gonna be v. confusing.

Amsterdam 1 GA's :hyper:

Heh, it won't be that confusing since it still says superthread right? :uhoh:

You got tickets too? :hi5: Congrats!

:lmao: TWELVE PAIRS???

Dang. That's a lot! :lol: I've three pairs sofar, one denim blue, one bright purple and one(my fave) Black with hearts on it that change colours as you see them from a different angle. Rainbow hearts :love:
:wave: See ya.

!

It helps that Mr Cins feet are only one size bigger than mine so we just get his size and I do them up tighter :up:

It helps that Mr Cins feet are only one size bigger than mine so we just get his size and I do them up tighter :up:

Ohhh that's nice!

:grumpy: My dad has the same size as me. That sucks.

I have one little problem with mine though, I have to put soles in them otherwise when I walk I hear this little plop noise. Like my shoes are soaked in water or so. Do you have a clue what that could be?

The new collection. It was love at first sight.

12228a.jpg

Ohhh that's nice!

:grumpy: My dad has the same size as me. That sucks.

I have one little problem with mine though, I have to put soles in them otherwise when I walk I hear this little plop noise. Like my shoes are soaked in water or so. Do you have a clue what that could be?

I get that sometimes too, it's usually when I wear his but I dunno. sorry

I get that sometimes too, it's usually when I wear his but I dunno. sorry
Ah, must be cause the blue ones are a size too big then. Stupid lady let me fit the appropriate ones but she packed the wrong ones for me! I only found out at home. :crack: It was too far for me to go back.

ooooh, those purple ones are niiice. I have dark purple. The best ones I have are black with flames down the side :hyper:

I've left myself a note so that I remember to take a pic of them all tomorrow.

:drool: The flame ones I still want too, can't find them anywhere here though.

I'm tempted to get the bright blue ones too, but I usually go shoe shopping with my mom and she already dissaproved of the purple ones, but said it was better than the blue ones! :lol:

Can't wait to see the pic! :hyper:

The new collection. It was love at first sight.

12228a.jpg

:heart::love::heart:

ooooh, those purple ones are niiice. I have dark purple. The best ones I have are black with flames down the side :hyper:

I've left myself a note so that I remember to take a pic of them all tomorrow.

:yes: please do . . . am desperately seeking some un-ugly footwear and any help would be mucho appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom