ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, this is someone's status on Facebook:

[name] got a half life-size edward cullen from work for free :)

:doh: :doh: :doh:

I'm tempted to comment "I'm so, so sorry." But I don't know her very well.

:wave: Hey Renato, U-wen

I was making lunch, ham and cheese sandwiches with a smoothie of pear, banana and deep frozen forest fruits.

They're on holidays right now. I'm going to get on a list for a house here this summer. The waiting list is around 4 to 5 years so yeah, it'll be a while before I'll be on my own.

Oh what caused the stress?

I must protect my food with my life right now. :lol: I'm being stared down by a hungry kitteh.

They're on holidays right now. I'm going to get on a list for a house here this summer. The waiting list is around 4 to 5 years so yeah, it'll be a while before I'll be on my own.

Oh what caused the stress?

I must protect my food with my life right now. :lol: I'm being stared down by a hungry kitteh.

Ah, nice! Enjoy it! 4 or 5 years sound like an awful long time!!

Oh, I was working in a big conference here (you probably heard about the statement that the President of Iran delivered in Geneva this week? that's where I was!).

And :lol: about the food! You should feed your pets.

Yeah it's quite long, but I didn't want to get on the list before because there's always a chance you get lucky and get an appartment within a year. And I so wasn't ready for that. I definatley do not want to live in a student house. :yuck: I'm sorry but they're disgusting. My sis lives at one and I can't stand the idea of sharing a bathroom and a KITCHEN with that kind of people.

I wouldn't share it with my sister either. :wink: Whenever she's home now she just leaves her stuff all over the house, when she cooks she leaves the dirty pots and pans there until the next morning. Goddamn gross, I can't stand that. :yuck: I'd rather live on my own and get a kitty.

Oh I heard of that conference yes! Neat. Heh, are there any pics with you in them? :D

Well, I do, and I even feed her bad stuff. :wink: Usually when we eat, she sits on my chair with me and gets a tiny bit of meat or fish. Or vegetables, she sometimes eats those too! Crazy little kitty!
Now she's just afraid I'll go on holidays too so she sticks to me to be sure I'll be there to feed her.

Yeah it's quite long, but I didn't want to get on the list before because there's always a chance you get lucky and get an appartment within a year. And I so wasn't ready for that. I definatley do not want to live in a student house. :yuck: I'm sorry but they're disgusting. My sis lives at one and I can't stand the idea of sharing a bathroom and a KITCHEN with that kind of people.

I wouldn't share it with my sister either. :wink: Whenever she's home now she just leaves her stuff all over the house, when she cooks she leaves the dirty pots and pans there until the next morning. Goddamn gross, I can't stand that. :yuck: I'd rather live on my own and get a kitty.

Oh I heard of that conference yes! Neat. Heh, are there any pics with you in them? :D

Well, I do, and I even feed her bad stuff. :wink: Usually when we eat, she sits on my chair with me and gets a tiny bit of meat or fish. Or vegetables, she sometimes eats those too! Crazy little kitty!
Now she's just afraid I'll go on holidays too so she sticks to me to be sure I'll be there to feed her.

Haha, I totally know what you mean. I lived in a student residence for three years. Most of the time I had very nice and clean flatmates, but the few months when I had bad ones were absolutely terrible.

No, I made a point of being strategically located in a hidden corner of the conference room! My former boss is in MANY pictures and videos with him, though.

Cats are fun, though I could never ever have one of my own! Wouldn't work. My wife wants a dog, but our compromise is not to get one until we live in a house.

Oh the horror. :crack: Well I know that there are nice and clean people, but I also feel that if I wanna go live on my own, I want to be on my own. Sharing a house with a couple of people isn't my definition of living on my own.

Aw, that's a shame! :grumpy:

Ah why can't you get a cat then? Allergies? I don't even know what life is without a cat, I grew up with them! I really want a silver tabby, one of those from the Whiskas ads. :love: They're so pretty!

Oh the horror. :crack: Well I know that there are nice and clean people, but I also feel that if I wanna go live on my own, I want to be on my own. Sharing a house with a couple of people isn't my definition of living on my own.

Aw, that's a shame! :grumpy:

Ah why can't you get a cat then? Allergies? I don't even know what life is without a cat, I grew up with them! I really want a silver tabby, one of those from the Whiskas ads. :love: They're so pretty!

Yeah, the likelihood of getting someone dirty and messy is just to huge! I can't tell you how much of a relief it was when I finally moved to my apartment 2 years ago!

Well, allergies, but also me and animals generally don't match! I could live with animals in a house, but never in an apartment... And since I've always lived in apartments, I can't really picture how the other "life" would be! :lol:

GG, I need to go to the market to get some food for lunch. I'll be back soon!

16 pages on... :D

:( Feels like yesterday when you got it, too.

Ah well. Mine expires in October, I probably won't do it again since I can never think of what to do for sigs and user titles anyway, although the PM restrictions will be pretty annoying. And the ads, oh god, the ads should hopefully still bring some unintentional hilarity. Depends on the economy, though.

doesn't it?? i'm disappointed. i can't really afford it, plus it'll be like two months before it registers anyway. i never really used pms all that much, only five pages in two years :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom