American Idol - Season 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, dear God.:huh: "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry may just be the worst song I've ever heard in my life. It makes "I Like Your Pants Around Your Ankles" or whatever that Nickleback bullshit is, sound like frickin' Zeppelin.:barf:

I like the top 3 tonight. :up:

QFT. I didn't mention one of the people through, in my favorites from last night, but now that I think about it more, I'm glad he/she made it as opposed to a couple of the others I picked last night.

*SPOILER*

Jorge, Lil', and Scott made it into the top 12.

Matt made it into the Wild Cards:up:

Also, I just want to say, I could shoot the judges for putting Tatiana in Wild Card show. I can't stand that fucking annoying fake-ass bitch. She took the spot from someone who deserved it more, like Jackie or Kristin. One of the most blatant ratings ploys ever. :down::down::down::down::down::down:

I couldn't wait so had a peek at the results and I'm not surprised at all. Neither three interest me at all but good on 'em.

The ones I'm interested in and probably the top contenders are - Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta, Danny Gokey, and Alexis Grace. I don't think the others have a chance against this lot.

Gutted....I can't believe they bring back Tatiana and leave out Felicia Barton.

Tatiana's coming back? Oh, whatever Idol. You suck.

If they put her through I might finally stop watching altogether.

The judges do, right? Based on that, I'm wanting to think they're putting her back into the Wild Card as a ratings tease, but no way will they put her into the top 12.

Let's bloody hope she won't.

I guess the judges pick the final 3 'cause tonight's show is only an hour and then it's not on till next week, which is the start of Final 12. I'm confused on all this now.

ok, i just got the scoop - don't read below if you are concerned about spoilers.

Lil Rounds

Kristen

Kendall Beard

Looks like you are wrong. Very wrong deep. Not one of them is male anyway. And it was "spoiled" earlier on this page.

They put Tatiana in the wild card over Felicia? :angry:

Megan Corkrey gets a second chance!

Hallelujah!

I'm also glad that Tatiana is back. She's flippin hilarious.

Tatiana is back as a wild card?! She's hands down the most annoying contestant ever, this had to have been a move for the ratings.

Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the wild card stuff last night? I had it recording, but my very pitiful 5 year old with a fever of 104 begged to watch Spongebob instead.

Tatiana is back as a wild card?! She's hands down the most annoying contestant ever, this had to have been a move for the ratings.

Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the wild card stuff last night? I had it recording, but my very pitiful 5 year old with a fever of 104 begged to watch Spongebob instead.

The judges picked 8 people that they felt deserved a second chance to be in the top 12.
Jessie Langseth
Matt Giraud
Megan Corkrey
Von Smith
Jasmine Murray
Tatiana:down:
Anoop DeSai
Ricky Braddy

At the end of the show tonight, the judges will pick 3 to complete the top 12.

ETA: I'm pretty sure Paula and Simon are about to have sex.:lol:

Oh good, the judges are picking. One of my coworkers said viewers were voted. Phew.

Oh, Ricky Braddy! I forgot about him. He was the best one out of that first week.

I'm making this face about one of the girls: :huh: and can't remember the other girl, but that's awesome about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom