Albuquerque, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH GOD :scream: My boy just said he thought the Goonies was boring......then he realised he actually meant the Goodies....Don't know what's worse....he hasn't seen the Goonies or that he doesn't like the Goodies.......I have a t-shirt for both.

Need to go cry in the shower now.

I need to get them down by tomorrow night so gonna have to enjoy this

Your Blue Room needs to be played tonight

Don't worry, if you've heard one or two indie lists you've heard them all.

It does, but IALW will be played instead.

I'm honestly burnt out and in some ways not sad that the tour's almost done for the year.

OH GOD :scream: My boy just said he thought the Goonies was boring......then he realised he actually meant the Goodies....Don't know what's worse....he hasn't seen the Goonies or that he doesn't like the Goodies.......I have a t-shirt for both.

Need to go cry in the shower now.

I ... I haven't watched either. :reject:

Wow apparently some guy asked the company who makes Rock Band to put a message on the title screen asking his girlfriend to marry him and they actually did it :lol:

I don't know. In some ways, yeah, it'll be cool - looking forward to UF and Crazy in particular. In other ways ... not so much. I haven't voiced my real feelings on this tour too much here, since I just don't feel like having an argument about it.

I'm honestly burnt out and in some ways not sad that the tour's almost done for the year.

I ... I haven't watched either. :reject:

:tsk:
but this will make you feel better.

(408): I got into my dads silver toyota in the back seat to get picked up and 2 mins later I asked my dad when are we leaving, then an old mexican woman turned around. wrong toyota I'm guessing.

Ax: Mediafire is blocked at work, but I'll fix whatever's wrong with that album and resend it to you as well as John.

In exchange, if you could please (I can't believe i"m asking this) link me to brokeNCYDE.

:tsk:
but this will make you feel better.

(408): I got into my dads silver toyota in the back seat to get picked up and 2 mins later I asked my dad when are we leaving, then an old mexican woman turned around. wrong toyota I'm guessing.

:lmao: Way to go.

Speaking of "way to go", lulz at Ticketmaster leaking another U2 concert date for 2010.

In exchange, if you could please (I can't believe i"m asking this) link me to brokeNCYDE.

Are ... are you quite sure? I actually deleted both albums from my computer right after listening, but I'm sure I can find the links I used.

Are ... are you quite sure? I actually deleted both albums from my computer right after listening, but I'm sure I can find the links I used.

Yes, I'm sure. Though I will be raining down a specific (though undetermined as yet) type of hell on you if my ears bleed.

Yes, I'm sure. Though I will be raining down a specific (though undetermined as yet) type of hell on you if my ears bleed.

If only your ears bleed, you will have got off lightly.

If anything else bleeds, I will kill you with sticks.

I'm not worried. Brokencyde will ruin your cognitive faculties so you will be unable to even handle a stick, let alone kill anybody with it.

I am fortunate to have never encountered the BrokeNCYDE, whatever the name means. I'm gonna look 'em up on wiki. :hyper:

I'm not worried. Brokencyde will ruin your cognitive faculties so you will be unable to even handle a stick, let alone kill anybody with it.

This terrifies me beyond the capacity for rational thought.

:lmao:

I actually do recall a few guys at school being obsessed over the song 'Schizophrenic' which is by Brokencyde, I think. But the critical reception of them sums it up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom