Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been good. Only thing on my mind is Friday, the widely celebrated last day of school. :hyper:

It's been good. Only thing on my mind is Friday, the widely celebrated last day of school. :hyper:

Wooo! School's out for... winter? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it, somehow.

I've got Friday off work... picking mum up from the airport late on Thurs, I offered to come in to work later in the day on Friday, but my boss just said "take the day off"... :D There are good things about my job!

Bed time... :wave:

Brief hello. :wave: I've got work to get on with, so I won't stay ... off to Wellington on Saturday too. We're driving down this time; should be fun! :hyper:

Happy Financial New Year! :yippie:

Happy birthday to John Farnham too... :D *dork*

ZOMG I can get Bon Jovi and Peter Gabriel packages from Etihad Stadium!! :hyper:

*wonders why we bother saying "eyesight"* ... It's not as if we can see with anything else, after all. :huh:

"Oh, my eyesight's not so good, but I have great earsight!"

And nobody says "earhearing" or "tonguetaste"...

I'd better head off to the airport soon, going to collect mum and take her home. :wave:

Is there something I missed? Is Axver a bad driver? :(

Well, I'd be quite happy to drive, but most people don't seem all too keen on being driven by a guy who's legally blind.

I can't explain why! :wink:

Haha, I smell some Porcupine Tree usage there!

Yeah Life is pretty sub-standard right now. Same old same old. How about yourself?

Oh no, never heard of that band in my life! :wink:

Not too shabby over here, a bit busy with things but that's part of the point. Charlotte and I are just off for a round of mini-golf now, though! :wave:

Hope your mini-golf isn't getting rained on this time, Ax!

No, but Charlotte rained on my parade and finally beat me after numerous failed attempts. I got my revenge in a second game though. :evil:

And you should borrow 1984 off my shelf next time you visit. I think it's on the downstairs bookshelf, somewhere around the middle of the top shelf.

Unless there is some mass interference gathering, I think we both know I may not see this place until Muse :giggle:

Haha, or when the Pies are in the finals. :wink:

So you aren't coming down Melbourne way much any more?

Haha, or when the Pies are in the finals. :wink:

So you aren't coming down Melbourne way much any more?

Haha.

No I'm down pretty much every weekend. its more so, we only catch up when theres gigs on..or something. It doesn't help that I'm on the other side of the bloody city either!

No, but Charlotte rained on my parade and finally beat me after numerous failed attempts. I got my revenge in a second game though. :evil:

And you should borrow 1984 off my shelf next time you visit. I think it's on the downstairs bookshelf, somewhere around the middle of the top shelf.

Go Charlotte! :D

I may just do that, ta. :) Might pop in on my way home tomorrow night.

Haha.

No I'm down pretty much every weekend. its more so, we only catch up when theres gigs on..or something. It doesn't help that I'm on the other side of the bloody city either!

Ahh right. Though do you drive into Melbourne down Tulla? It's an easy detour to our place from there.

I presume you won't need a place to stay when you come down for Muse? We've got a spare bed, and you're quite welcome to stay if you ever need to.

Back
Top Bottom