3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to enjoy it. I really did. I mean, I was a little bored at first. Then I started to chuckle at how quickly I knew those clouds were going to be Africa. Then I laughed to myself at his pleasure of that salad. Then the lemon happened.

Holy shit, what the fuck.

:giggle: Oh dear. I feel rather dubious about watching this thing now.

I need to work out how the fuck I can qualify for it. I mean, that'd cover my U2 tickets! Thanks Rudd, I'll go stimulate the Irish economy (or Dutch) with Aussie taxpayer dollars!

Isn't it so long as you earn less that $80,000 you get it anyways?

I get the $950 for Ruddy, and then about $1000 back on Tax, and Dad owes me some money too. :giddyup:

Isn't it so long as you earn less that $80,000 you get it anyways?

I get the $950 for Ruddy, and then about $1000 back on Tax, and Dad owes me some money too. :giddyup:

I think you need to have submitted a tax return, or submit one by the end of this financial year ... I've never done a tax return in my life.

I think you need to have submitted a tax return, or submit one by the end of this financial year ... I've never done a tax return in my life.

Oh yes that's right, someone at work was telling me that. Dad does mine, partly because he offsets some of his earnings into mine, so it lowers his tax bill. Because of the small business he runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom