(11-05-03) U2 Holiday Gift Ideas -- Four5One *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Orders for Christmas Delivery of Stealing Hearts Book and Other Items Being Accepted

The following is an e-mail reminder being sent out by Four5One.

Dear U2 Fan

You may or may not be aware that Four5One, the graphic design company responsible for the design of U2?s album covers and promotional advertising of tours, has released a book entitled

?Stealing Hearts at a Traveling Show?

The book showcases the designs, images and ideas used by our designers Steve Averill, the man who gave U2 their name, and Shaughn McGrath.

Included in the book are quotes from Bono, Adam, Steve Averill, and Anton Corbijn.

Still available are limited edition hardback and softback copies, as well as exclusively designed t-shirts.

An excellent gift idea for Christmas or the festive season for any U2 fan or designer!

To ensure delivery before Christmas place your order by 15th November.

To order visit the four5one web site www.four5one.ie

If you experience any difficulty in ordering through the web site please email me @ sales@four5one.ie

-- Four5One

If you don't have this book, don't wait and don't hesitate! It's a must have for your U2 collection! And now from that 80's girl in me.....IT'S LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I got mine during the U2 Fan Celebration Day back in June, and I have Steve's and Shaughn's sig in my book too! I'm still amazed that I was standing next to the guy that gave U2 their name.

<...Speechless...>

Back
Top Bottom