Zoo Stylin' Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
erised, thank you

:drool:

attachment.php

Two...HOT... blondes. :|

:laugh:

Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to go...

:yawn:

:wave: Well, I'm outtie for tonight ladies...me tired.

I need some sleep or I'll be nodding off at work tomorrow :shifty:

Sweet Edge Dreams! :D

attachment.php

Gawd I love Lovetown Edge:drool: :drool: Look at all of that exposed chest. Physically, Lovetown was a good moment for him.

ok arw I understand, my computer is slow but it sounds like yours is slower.

Last edited:
The results thus far in this very unofficial, terribly not scientific poll is that it's really hard for anyone to choose a favorite Edge era. So far only one person has specified a single era. From this small sampling it seems that we're happy to take Edge any way we can get him.
Of course this is all well and good except that it makes it somewhat difficult to choose a theme for next week. I have two thoughts, first we could do JT/RH/LT or try to come up with some really cheesy theme to coincide with July 4th.

Now back to the Zoo...

edgeAB14.gif

ab_edgehat2.gif

Whoa Baby!!!!!!!!!!!
AB_edge_RScover.jpg

He really does have nice arms
edgefreckles.jpg

I vote for cheese too. :up:

My favorite Edge look changes, one day I'll be all about POP Edge the next ATYCLB, next JT...it's odd.

:shrug:

Re: SOME NON-THEME PICS THAT I FOUND

SpanishEyes21 said:
These are so cute
9.jpg

10.jpg

38.jpg

So cute:love:
4.jpg

I think when the pics are this cute, it's completely okay to ditch the theme!! Edge must know he's cute, right?

Okay, to other business, looks like having a cheesy-July 4th-related theme is getting much support. How about Edge in red, white and/or blue? Bonus points for any pics of the little flag patch on his bum!

Edited to add: Hey, there's erised's jacket!!!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Re: Re: SOME NON-THEME PICS THAT I FOUND

dsmith2904 said:

Okay, to other business, looks like having a cheesy-July 4th-related theme is getting much support. How about Edge in red, white and/or blue? Bonus points for any pics of the little flag patch on his bum!

Sounds like a plan to me ;)

:dance: ok my baby is fixed and I'm back on dsl :hyper: I've got a lot of catching up to do on this thread. My hard drive came back intact so I didnt' loose any of my stuff :D I'll post up a storm a little later. Right now I've got a week's worth of Interference to catch up with.

Re: Re: SOME NON-THEME PICS THAT I FOUND

dsmith2904 said:

I think when the pics are this cute, it's completely okay to ditch the theme!! Edge must know he's cute, right?

I agree. If he looks extra hot in a picture that's not part of the theme I don't have a problem looking at it :D

Yeah. I would have to think that Edge knows he's cute. How could he not! :wink: :D

[/B]

Cool :up:

by the way.....I'm so happy to have my computer back that I cancelled dinner with my friends tonite so I could stay home and be with my computer :reject:

dsmith2904 said:
The results thus far in this very unofficial, terribly not scientific poll is that it's really hard for anyone to choose a favorite Edge era. So far only one person has specified a single era. From this small sampling it seems that we're happy to take Edge any way we can get him.

well we could actually have a real poll that people have to choose only one era. :yes: It would give a more conclusive answer to the question if it was done that way, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom