WOWY Video RUINED!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Originally posted by WildHonee:
But as long as the woman singer lady in "Stay" wasn't Beyonce in disguise, we should all be fine...
wink.gif

LOL! I don't think we have to worry about Beyonce too much- she's just Bono's little celebrity crush.
smile.gif
I don't think she's as interested in him as he is in her!

Anyway, doesn't the Pop Up Video say that Morleigh was an actress or model or something like that? I always thought that she was just a dancer.

Awwwww! Mrs.Edge!i dun like her, either! at all! bwar! jest ask elizabeth! but yes, taht's her *sigh* if it makes ya feel better, you cans read my U2 fanfiction at www.fanfiction.net it's called "every rose has it's thorn" and it's 'bout edge and aislinn, if that makes ya feel any better
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2

ARGH!!!!!!! I CAN'T REMEMBER THIS VIDEO!!!! i haven't seen it in years and years, and I don't remember ANYTHING from it (ok, maybe Edgie humping his geetar at the end, but other than that...)

I WANT A POP UP VIDEO!!!

Nekkid Evil Morleigh? I don't remember that either. Sorry to hear that Jess!
frown.gif
frown.gif
I'm starting to not like her myself! BLARGH...

Can I download this video somewhere????

Originally posted by Discoteque:
ARGH!!!!!!! I CAN'T REMEMBER THIS VIDEO!!!! i haven't seen it in years and years, and I don't remember ANYTHING from it (ok, maybe Edgie humping his geetar at the end, but other than that...)

Yeah, I remember thinking that I wish i could be his guitar for just that one brief shining moment!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-27-2002).]

yeah, i've seen that pop up video. isn't that weird? guess they were destined to be together. aww...
smile.gif

sorry, mrs. edge!
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by madonna's child (edited 01-27-2002).]

Originally posted by martha:
Bigger problem: She looks great nekkid. The cow.

ROFL!!!!

I'm gonna start calling people that...I'm seriously laughing really hard at that!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
winona ryder? that shop-lifter? lol nah, she can act, wheras the girl in the stay video couldn't lyp-synch to save her life...

O I think she did a good job....plus it's a lot of pressure, I imagine, being there with Bono breathing on you
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

Originally posted by WildHonee:
O I think she did a good job....plus it's a lot of pressure, I imagine, being there with Bono breathing on you
biggrin.gif

eek.gif

*imagines*
wink.gif

Thanks for the little ray of sunshine!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

WOO HOO ! found a copy to view. But never fear Mrs. Edge! Not only is she a evil nekkid cow (ha ha) but LOOK!!! She's got hairy PITS!!!!
eek.gif

30121894OvooCNNQfx_ph.jpg

and a bit of a nip as well!
eek.gif

30121891nyXIjUkgtJ_ph.jpg

Wow, the things you don't notice or pay attention to in the past 10-15 years....I never even knew there was a woman in the video, let alone Morleigh...

HOW DOES THIS WOMAN MANAGE TO STEAL EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ONE OF MY FANTASIES?!?!?!?!? AAAAHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Well, Jess...I start belly dancing lessons on the 6th...maybe we can put our moves together and 'hip bump' the evil Morleigh right out of the picture!!
biggrin.gif

*hmmm...feels fuzzy...runs off to shave*

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-27-2002).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:

and a bit of a nip as well!
eek.gif

30121891nyXIjUkgtJ_ph.jpg

*hmmm...feels fuzzy...runs off to shave*
ROFL I can't even see in these pics...but I think I have the vid on my computer. I'll check it out and do a spy report.....

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Today I was looking at some wonderful vids that drumkeeran sent me (than you!!!
smile.gif
) when all of a sudden the pop up video for WOWY came up.

The video proceeded to inform me, that although Edge was living with his wife at the time, he would soon not be able to live without one of the extras in the video. That's right Edgeletts, the lovely naked woman in the vid is noneother than THE EVIL MORLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know this? The footage was shot separately from the band footage, this was way before Edge met her, but still, HOW DOES THIS WOMAN MANAGE TO STEAL EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ONE OF MY FANTASIES?!?!?!?!? AAAAHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Mrs Edge

Guess you will have to dream up a few new ones - and, dont worry, as I don't in any way resemble The Edge I am NOT hoping/expecting they involve me (shame).

Mike

BTW - on boarding the plane to (amd from) London this week (BMI rather than BA) the track playing was Beautiful Day !!!!!!

I'm really sincere when I say this: Jessica, you are so much prettier than Morleigh ! I agree that she is attractive and a good dancer, but you shouldn't be jealous. You have nicer facial features than her. I'm pretty sure edgerulz and mike63 would agree with me.

biggrin.gif

I bet that's something Edge and Morleigh get a kick out of...their paths kept trying to cross for quite some time before they got together.

Anyway, I like Morleigh. She's beautiful and a great bellydancer. More power to her for being in the WOWY video.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Heartland Girl, quit being so nice and raining on my anti-Morleigh parade!!!!
wink.gif

JamJar, I will definitely read your fanfic, thanks!

Thank you to all of you for cheering me up, I needed it!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-27-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
HOW DOES THIS WOMAN MANAGE TO STEAL EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ONE OF MY FANTASIES?!?!?!?!? AAAAHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!

ROTF I didn't know that!
frown.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

Today I was looking at some wonderful vids that drumkeeran sent me (than you!!!
smile.gif
) when all of a sudden the pop up video for WOWY came up.

The video proceeded to inform me, that although Edge was living with his wife at the time, he would soon not be able to live without one of the extras in the video. That's right Edgeletts, the lovely naked woman in the vid is noneother than THE EVIL MORLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know this? The footage was shot separately from the band footage, this was way before Edge met her, but still, HOW DOES THIS WOMAN MANAGE TO STEAL EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ONE OF MY FANTASIES?!?!?!?!? AAAAHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!

YES! I saw the U2 Pop Up Vide a couple months ago, and I was surprised to find out that the woman is Morleigh! Now I want to know how the heck she got that job! I mean, isn't it a weird coincidence that she was in the WOWY vid and then danced with them on tour 4 years later?

AAAAAAAAAHHHGGG!!!!!!! THE WOWY BLUE WOMAN! (that's what I call her)

Aww...Sorry about that, Mrs. Edge
frown.gif

But as long as the woman singer lady in "Stay" wasn't Beyonce in disguise, we should all be fine...
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

I saw that as well Mrs Edge! IT really does suck!! I know Edge loves Morleigh and has kids with her and everything, but we don't have to like her!
She's not all that pretty if you ask me!

[This message has been edited by Shygirl (edited 01-28-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom