Who is the hottest member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the best looking man in U2

• Larry

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Bono

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • The Edge

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Adam

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
*gulp* I confessed Edge.
*waits for LEATHER girls wrath*. Bono is still a hottie though, Edge is just hotter.

Hehe My name speaks for itself!

By the way...hmmm...seeing Larry in the mesh....sometimes distracts me...lol....and Edgie poo with those green eyes....awww.ok actually i can't choose only one of them...they all too damn sexy!

Like I said in the other poll:

BONO!! ALWAYS AND ONLY BONO!!

It's always a close tie for me between Larry and Bono...but Larry always wins my heart. :p Larry Bear! Larry Bear! Larry Bear! Look how close the race is! hehehe :larry: :larry: :larry:

Confession: I think Larry is the best looking member of U2.
However, I'm interpreting this poll as "sexiest," which means Adam by FAAAAAAR.
*points to adamgasm sig*:drool:

Although Larry is really the most physically attractive, I must vote for Bono. I think it must be that lead singer thing! He's just to hot/sexy to even find the words to describe him!!:bono:

I love mah hobo Edgie but I gotta go with Bono fer tha best looker. He's got tha cutest face, tha purdiest eyes, tha best hair, nicest smile, and tha most cuddly body of anybody.

altough i'm an adam girl i have to say that physically larry is the hottest. i'm basing this on the fact that if i never knew who any of them were and i saw them walking down the street i would probably notice larry.

OH SHIT! :shocked:

*runs away screaming whilst dodgin blunt objects being thrown at me from all the RSOC girls*

Sweet Tart said:
altough i'm an adam girl i have to say that physically larry is the hottest. i'm basing this on the fact that if i never knew who any of them were and i saw them walking down the street i would probably notice larry.

OH SHIT! :shocked:

*runs away screaming whilst dodgin blunt objects being thrown at me from all the RSOC girls*

same here sweet tart...exactly...

oh my, look how long Bono's results are compared to the other three....hehe...:yes:

*scandalizes self*

er...I'd better go now.....

Like Foadie my heart is tugged on by Bono and Larry. I think Larry was so cute when he was young, and ZOOTV Larry was very hot, but I vote for Bono because he is more my type, physically and emotionally. I prefer guys with dark hair, longer hair, and a more 'cute' type of look. I would have been attracted to Bono if he were poor and living next door. I would have had a crush on him if he went to my school. There is something about Bono's magnetism and charisma and personality that draws me in too. So, with all respect to Larry, and the adorableness of Edge, I vote Bono my hottest guy in U2!

Back
Top Bottom