Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my pants.

Oh wait, wrong thread :uhoh:

:wink: Seriously though.. I have no idea :hmm: Anyone have any clue? Enjoying some well-deserved time off I'm sure. Possibly thinking about contemplating the idea of maybe making a new album :drool:

CMM said:
One of these days, there's gonna be a PLEBA geography game with Rockapella singing the theme song.

I loved that show when I was in school.

*sings* Where in the world are Bono, Larry, Edge, and Adam?

:giggle:

I'd say they're in the South of France, enjoying life, having guests, dancing with a glass of wine in hand on the terrace, and making some new music.

Caroni said:
How is it going the head parade plan ?:corn: :reject:

p020.gif

p031.gif

youtwohearts said:
October, that is too long and too cold so a certain person (one4u2) will complain about that.

I don't think so. When have I ever complained about weather for U2? You can stay home then. I'm going rain or shine and I know Jcoster is going :up:

:lol: I can't wait to 'see' NY.....only thing is that I might be feeling a little 'flat' that day.......

one4u2 said:

I don't think so. When have I ever complained about weather for U2? You can stay home then. I'm going rain or shine and I know Jcoster is going :up:

YUP! Going! The end of October can be indian summer, just right, or cold. :shrug:

JCOSTER said:

YUP! Going! The end of October can be indian summer, just right, or cold. :shrug:

Just make sure my stick doesn't get cold :yes: and thank goodness I won't have to worry about the wind messing my hair!

last unicorn said:
I'd say they're in the South of France, enjoying life, having guests, dancing with a glass of wine in hand on the terrace, and making some new music.

:drool: Ah, the life!

Radio Montecarlo says today that Bono was together with Georg Clooney in Montecarlo a few days ago. The dj (a woman) says she was bitterly disappointed by their shortness and that they were followed by a deployment of women... :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom