Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:

I don't think he is in New York, but he will be in Philadelphia on September, 27.

However, a certain someone, whose name shall not be mentioned here, was in New York some days ago.

I believe, the "real" Bono is in Dublin right now.

He will be here in October :happy:

last unicorn said:

I don't think he is in New York, but he will be in Philadelphia on September, 27.

However, a certain someone, whose name shall not be mentioned here, was in New York some days ago.

I believe, the "real" Bono is in Dublin right now.

This is what I've been saying right along!!! :ohmy:

onekea said:

25877-12-t1.jpg

:yes:
I agree, but also with the red ones I found the pix in Modena better than previous ones. I think it's also a matter of where the pix are taken: obviously pix taken outdoor are better 'cause of the light. :camera:

onekea, can I use this picture as my avi? :cute:

onekea, that's sweet of you.

And a little mean of me, because I took it first and asked you afterwards. :giggle:

Have a nice weekend, people!

Btw, when Bono will be in Philadelphia on September, 27 to receive the Liberty Medal, those of us who cannot be there can watch the ceremony online, starting at 7 p. m. ET ( which will be in the very early morning hours of Sept. 28 for me :uhoh: ). More on:

http://www.libertymedal.org/

I haven't had time to check if they are the same but I will post them anyway...

Special Request to Wayne..Can you get the water mark off that one of Bono standing funny with his legs apart.

676131.jpg

676135.jpg

676132.jpg

676129.jpg

Sorry if they are repeats. At least the watermarks are less...

Back
Top Bottom