WHAT?! There was a performance and we have no pics?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

I can't believe this! Bono and Edge performed Friday night, and we didn't hear about it and we have NO PICS!! WAAH!

Can anybody dig some up please?!

I got this right off of u2.com:

Edge and Bono performed at a special retirement party for SDLP politicians John Hume and Seamus Mallon.

Singing Stand By Me, the pair had guests at Dublin's Burlington Hotel on Friday on their feet to mark the retirement of two key players in the Northern Ireland peace process. Bono paid tribute to the pair, calling them 'giants of peace making in Ireland'.

I WANNA SEE!!!!

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

I know, but still somebody must have taken pics! I'm starting to worry maybe Bono has changed his look to Elephant man- I haven't seen pics of him in over a month! And none of Larry since the tour ended!
eek.gif
We are so spoiled, I know. I want more pics!

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

If pics weren't taken by news crews and what not, guests may have taken pics. But I doubt they would post them on the Net.

But...ya never know...some might just pop up.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

U2.com had no new pics, only a 1998 one of them on stage with the two guys
frown.gif

Bonochick that's what I'm hoping for, that some fan or somebody will put some up.

Maddie, that's it! Maybe you can find something in Ireland that we don't have accesst to! If you find any please post! Thanks!
smile.gif

------------------

Well thanks anyway Maddie. If anthing shows up late or at the library (mine keeps old papers) please let us know.

i saw something about it on the news. it said 'the edge and bono of u2 also showed up' and it showed the edge talking to some guy. that was it. the next day theyre was nothing in the papers about it.
frown.gif

------------------
----Maria----

what you dont have you dont need it now

Originally posted by mc:
i saw something about it on the news. it said 'the edge and bono of u2 also showed up' and it showed the edge talking to some guy. that was it. the next day theyre was nothing in the papers about it.
frown.gif

Did they show Bono even for a minute? What did he look like? Did they show them singing?

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Back
Top Bottom