what do you think about this site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a cool site. :yes:

Just not so many will understand here cos it's in Italian. Not that I understand that good either. :shifty:

Great work!

yes...

it's a very big problem.....

sorry.,... i'll make a site in english....

byezzzzz

:lol: So the Italian site needs to be in English for the German girl and the Spanish girl?! :huh: :scratch: :crazy: ;)

I know, it's the one language everyone here knows, but that was kind of funny:shrug: :huh:

U2Kitten... You're using a banner I made myself, you know, for personal use... It's not that I don't want you to use it, but I would have liked you to ask me if I don't mind, you know... :(

Eberinu said:
U2Kitten... You're using a banner I made myself, you know, for personal use... It's not that I don't want you to use it, but I would have liked you to ask me if I don't mind, you know... :(

I'm sorry, but I couldn't PM or email you since you weren't premium. I thought about posting the question in a thread but didn't know if you'd be back, and I only needed it for one day. I hoped you wouldn't mind as long as I didn't use your server, which I didn't. I uploaded it to my own. I'll go take it down now.

Oh, it's okay. Don't worry, I just reacted a little bit weird when I saw you were using it 'cause I made it myself for a friend.
No problem, it's alright :)

Back
Top Bottom