We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

:combust:

u256.jpg
[/IMG]

If they don't play Bad again, then they'll have played Bad for the last time on December 4th. :drool:

I remember right after Stuck, I was saying "Please play Bad, please play Bad," and then Bono said "This is Bad." I flipped out. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
If they don't play Bad again, then they'll have played Bad for the last time on December 4th. :drool:

I remember right after Stuck, I was saying "Please play Bad, please play Bad," and then Bono said "This is Bad." I flipped out. :heart:

:love:

:hug:

thanks Jem :hug:

sami0201 said:

:hug:
I'm ok now but I'm loaded up with medicine :drool:
It just sucks sleeping because I can't breathe through my nose :lol: :angry:

how are you?

:sad: I'm planning on taking a nap when I get home on Monday so I can stay up to hear Portland....and I'm sure I'll cry listening to it even though I'm not there :reject :sad I don't have to be at school until 10:30 Tuesday :bow: but I have 2 finals that day :yikes:

Awww, I really hope you're feeling better in time for your exams! Do you have school all week next week? Sarah does, which kinda sucks for pre-Christmas activities and get-togethers, but she's off till Jan 9th.

The Portland show is going to be heartwrenching. :( :sad:

Night Jem, sweet dreams :hug:

Okay, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all, but I just remembered - last night I had a dream that Shaquille O'Neill and I got to know each other in the biblical sense of the word, and then we became a couple. His bed was really wide, but short, and I couldn't figure out how the hell he would fit into it. And he had two boys, and they slept on mattresses on the floor.

WTF? :scream: :lmao:

I don't even like basketball. :|

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I really hope you're feeling better in time for your exams! Do you have school all week next week? Sarah does, which kinda sucks for pre-Christmas activities and get-togethers, but she's off till Jan 9th.

The Portland show is going to be heartwrenching. :( :sad:

thanks, me too :hug:

Sarah and I have the same schedule!! :love: I have a full day Monday, and then half-days (go in at 10:30) Tuesday-Thursday and no school Friday...then not back 'til the 9th :dancing:

sami0201 said:
night Jem :hug: :heart:

VP :lmao: :lmao:

You have good taste though- his house happens to be gorgeous, my dad's company used to do it :wink:

OMG...I so do NOT like Shaq whatsoever. :lmao:

And about 6 months ago, I had a dream that Dennis Rodman and I were friends, and I was going to get his autograph for one of Sarah's real life friends.

I swear, I know NOTHING about basketball. The only players I'm even aware of are Shaq, Rodman, Michael Jordan, and that one who was involved in the sexual assault case a year or so ago, and even his name escapes me at the moment. WTF is up with me and NBA players?? :|

BG!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all, but I just remembered - last night I had a dream that Shaquille O'Neill and I got to know each other in the biblical sense of the word, and then we became a couple.

He shoots, he scores!! :happy:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

OMG...I so do NOT like Shaq whatsoever. :lmao:

And about 6 months ago, I had a dream that Dennis Rodman and I were friends, and I was going to get his autograph for one of Sarah's real life friends.

I swear, I know NOTHING about basketball. The only players I'm even aware of are Shaq, Rodman, Michael Jordan, and that one who was involved in the sexual assault case a year or so ago, and even his name escapes me at the moment. WTF is up with me and NBA players?? :|

BG!! :hug:

OMG :lmao: :lmao: Those are pretty much the only names I know too...you're not alone :wink:

sami0201 said:
hi BG! :hug:

how are you?

I'm ok thank you :hug:

I went to a gig last night.

My friend was playing (the guy who's mp3 i posted here)
i swear theyve never played better.

my friend plays guitar, and there's this one song they do called 'destined to die' he sings and plays acoustic right the way through,and there's a drumbeat goin in the background.....you'd have thought bob dylan or someone was playing.

really moved by his performance i was :yes:

i really think theyre gonna be big.

how are you?

gutted Jem never came :(

Back
Top Bottom