We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I read somewhere that Hawaii is the last gig on 4th leg

I told NI that it is in America, and it would be less than going to New Zealand :lol:

* Wild imagines a line of PLEBA girls in hola skirts & bikini tops being pulled up on stage to dance with Bono * :combust:

I can just imagine the smile on Adam's face as he watches the girls in the audience jumping up and down that night. :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I read somewhere that Hawaii is the last gig on 4th leg

I told NI that it is in America, and it would be less than going to New Zealand :lol:

* Wild imagines a line of PLEBA girls in hola skirts & bikini tops being pulled up on stage to dance with Bono * :combust:

:drool:

i've always wanted to go to Hawaii :drool:

who wants a pair of Bono/Larry type creepers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/103-0011465-1959879?_encoding=UTF8&rh=n:1036682,p_4:Demonia&page=1

they do womens ones aswell, i'd look tall.......er :shifty:

This will remind Drea and VP of Toronto

Bono6.jpg

I would only get to see the glow of his taillights as he left without me :sad: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Bono6.jpg

I would only get to see the glow of his taillights as he left without me :sad: :lol:

Memories. :love: :heart:

:sigh:

The weird thing is, until I saw pictures later, I had no idea his shirt was unbuttoned so far. I didn't notice. I was too busy looking at his eyes. :)

But wow...my chest was against his that night. :drool: :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I've been looking up travel info because they're rumoured to play in New Orleans at a jazz festival next year. :reject:

:hyper: OMG I have always always always wanted to go to New Orleans anyway! Remember how I suggested we should all go to Memphis next summer? Maybe we'll just have to make it New Orleans, instead! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: OMG I have always always always wanted to go to New Orleans anyway! Remember how I suggested we should all go to Memphis next summer? Maybe we'll just have to make it New Orleans, instead! :hyper:

I always have, too. :drool:

I think the rumours are because of Edge's involvement with the issue. I keep hoping they'll confirm it.

Sad_Girl said:

Bono6.jpg

:hug: And yes it does, though I definitely don't remember his shirt being that open... Could've been that I was still in shock from the whole "I'm getting all the kisses tonight" and getting pulled in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek before I even had a chance to say anything *snerk* I'm still amazed I managed to be both coherent *and* not manage to sound like an idiot after that surprise :wink:

bonoishot said:

Im with DG on this, doubt v much it will happen again for europe or north america until next tour :(

I think they could come back to Europe, maybe in the summer. :yes: I just think it's highly unlikely they'll be touring here again until next tour since they already did 2 legs here.

Sad_Girl said:

OMG I've always wanted to go to Memphis!! :love: I'm inviting myself :wink:

I'm planning on going for Elvis week in August 2007 as it'll be the summer after I graduate high school and the 30th anniversary of his passing :sad: I can't wait to go to Graceland one day :heart:

Ah, Memories :love: :happy:

VertigoAdamOSC48.jpg

though I still can't believe when he hugged me all I did was hug him back. I should've at least tried for a kiss on the cheek :reject: I was so in awe I was like :ohmy: Did Adam just hug me? :shocked: :faint:

sami0201 said:

OMG I've always wanted to go to Memphis!! :love: I'm inviting myself :wink:

I'm planning on going for Elvis week in August 2007 as it'll be the summer after I graduate high school and the 30th anniversary of his passing :sad: I can't wait to go to Graceland one day :heart:

:yes: I would love to go with you; I want to see Sun studio again and Beale street was kick-ass :rockon:

VintagePunk said:

Sami!! :hug : Are you feeling any better?

I love my pretend world where U2 never leaves. :love :

:sad :

:hug:
I'm ok now but I'm loaded up with medicine :drool:
It just sucks sleeping because I can't breathe through my nose :lol: :angry:

how are you?

:sad: I'm planning on taking a nap when I get home on Monday so I can stay up to hear Portland....and I'm sure I'll cry listening to it even though I'm not there :reject: :sad: I don't have to be at school until 10:30 Tuesday :bow: but I have 2 finals that day :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom