U2 Photoshops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: Dangit! I had some Photoshopped photos of Bono in a loincloth but I can't find them...yet. I'll keep searching.

Not a loincloth but *couch* a ball..... :shifty:

Bono_football.jpg

:evil:

:drool:

Thanks Rachel for getting that song stuck in my head again!!! ;)

GG - by request, because I'd rather do this than sleep!
snapper.jpg

And hcbiggs - :drool: What a gorgeous *ahem* football!!! :D

Alas, I think my loincloth photos went bye-bye. :sad: All I can think of is they were on the u2captions site we made awhile back, but it's no more - unless Miri can still access it. Oh well. I'll have to make some more later...(I found something I'm working on *rubs hands together*).

GG - by request, because I'd rather do this than sleep!
snapper.jpg

Wot! Did Bono finally catch a fish?! :ohmy:

:lol:

And hcbiggs - :drool: What a gorgeous *ahem* football!!! :D

Alas, I think my loincloth photos went bye-bye. :sad: All I can think of is they were on the u2captions site we made awhile back, but it's no more - unless Miri can still access it. Oh well. I'll have to make some more later...(I found something I'm working on *rubs hands together*).

:sexywink: :hug:

Evil Genius?
THIS is an Evil Genius! :wink:
edgecheeseheadta7.jpg

:ohmy: You're right - this is waaay more evily genius than the others. :lmao: I wish I had the skill you ladies do with Photoshop. I've personally only ever done one small photo & it took me about 2 hours to get everything just right.

I wish I had the skill you ladies do with Photoshop. I've personally only ever done one small photo & it took me about 2 hours to get everything just right.

You just have to keep practicing. It took way longer than that for my first one, and I'm still not all that great at it, but I just keep going. :wave: And now I have Photoshop 7.0, which practically requires you to have a PhD to understand the help section - I'm all pretty much hunting for everything on my own. :reject:

:ohmy: You're right - this is waaay more evily genius than the others. :lmao: I wish I had the skill you ladies do with Photoshop. I've personally only ever done one small photo & it took me about 2 hours to get everything just right.

LG is right, practice makes perfect!
On some photoshops, I spent hours, many many hours. Cause I'm a nitpicker like that, I want it to look perfect.
Just try it out and just practice. That'll make you improve your techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom