U2 in your home town - low speed edition (Caution: Contain HOT pics!!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that's what all I've got - looking forward to see some pics form your home town!!! :hyper: And not just Elevation-tour pics! Any era, concert, non-concert, anything - just post, allright?! :yes: :up: :D

Last edited:
***DIES a long, slow agonizing death!***

Love the shirtless, but still teasing with the jacket look!

And Adam...:drool: :censored: :faint:
Maybe that's why I'm so partial to the Joshua Tree era...Bono & Adam so rarely wore anything more than tank tops or open vests!! It's hard to believe that Adam's chest still looks as good as it did back then...*dies again*

Question...is it my imagination or does Edge simply not sweat?!:eyebrow:
As many concerts, etc as I've watched, even when the other guys are drenched in sweat, Edge just seems to be enveloped in this aura of cool air. maybe that explains why Bono is always pressing his forhead to Edge's...he's his own personal on-stage a/c unit?!:scratch:

Merc said:

339%3A679923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A957%3B53%3Bot1lsi

Is it just me, or does it look like he has had a little "accident"? :reject:

:lmao: i thought that too when i saw the pic :shifty:

Edgespet said:
Love the shirtless, but still teasing with the jacket look!

Yeah! I think I've heard that he actually tore his T-shirt apart!!! :ohmy: :drool: Thats why you can still see it hanging aroung his waist...

Maybe that's why I'm so partial to the Joshua Tree era...Bono & Adam so rarely wore anything more than tank tops or open vests!!

Those were the days! We so much need that time-machine!!! :lol:

Question...is it my imagination or does Edge simply not sweat?!:eyebrow:
As many concerts, etc as I've watched, even when the other guys are drenched in sweat, Edge just seems to be enveloped in this aura of cool air. maybe that explains why Bono is always pressing his forhead to Edge's...he's his own personal on-stage a/c unit?!:scratch:

:lol: Maybe, who knows?! He is after all the scientist in the family! :lol:

souLnation2002 said:
Copenhagen is so lucky :drool::combust:

Yeah, just hope "we" get lucky on the next tour too, so that I can see this with my own eyes!!! :lol:

!!!!!!!

Oh, my sweet-hot Concert-going life!!!

Those photos of Bono half-sans shirt!
:drool: :drool:

You, Merc, have *definately* elevated {my hormones} the end of this evening/night for me! :bow: :applaud:

A great way to end/start a new week!

The *whole set*
of that show as you presented it words/pics was soooo good/fun!

That very last one of Bono sans shirt with his head tilted back, hand on chest ...that's about as *intense drool-level* as the JT era IMHO !

>>>thinks since I don't own a computer, next week when i have some extra bucks again, I will print out a few of those in color heh, heh, heh!<<<<

<<<Wooo Hooo>

aaaggghhh....

.... i just went over to Free your mind. dipped into the nader runs? page got "ill" :crazy: and came running right back here for one last sweet, sweet look.... < phew....sigh> :love:

tommorow i'll "come out 'swinging' ", :madspit: there. uh, :uhoh: metaphorically of course! :D

Now I hate to be a whinging willy, but why o why did Larry not take his shirt off?:sad: everyone knows he's got the hottest bod:drool: :flirt: mmmmmm Larrylicious!!!!

Shirtless Bono :drool:

Everyone's pics :up:

U2 haven't come to my town since 1992. I saw them at the Hampton Coliseum in 85, 87 and 92. I didn't have good seats so I don't have pics :( For Elevation I had to drive to Philly and Baltimore. I have a couple pics of the Baltimore show I'll post when I find them. It's Bono burying his face in the flag.

We had Shirtless Larry (and those definitely need to be capitalized) at the end of the Elevation concert at Notre Dame, IN. We were lucky enough to be behind the stage .. and he ripped his shirt off right before exiting. It was a sight to behold. :lol" Unfortunately, i didn't take a camera with me because I wasn't aware of U2's lenient camera policy! There's a photo of this somewhere on PLEBA ... taken from the video made of the concert (from behind, unfortunately and rather blurry).

My hometown is too small to ever have U2. It's even to small to have a cinema to be correct, although it has a MacDonald's. o_O

They've been often in Germany though.....*goes to find the loreley pics*

swandiver said:
We had Shirtless Larry (and those definitely need to be capitalized) at the end of the Elevation concert at Notre Dame, IN. We were lucky enough to be behind the stage .. and he ripped his shirt off right before exiting. It was a sight to behold. :lol" Unfortunately, i didn't take a camera with me because I wasn't aware of U2's lenient camera policy! There's a photo of this somewhere on PLEBA ... taken from the video made of the concert (from behind, unfortunately and rather blurry).

SHIRTLESS LARRY!!!!!!! :combust: OMG does anyone know where it is?! :larry: :love:

Yeah ... Shirtless Larry -- had to laugh because everyone behind the stage screamed (well, the girls -- maybe some of the guys, too .. haha) People out in front never knew what happened. It was our lucky day.:drool:

swandiver

what a great, back-of-stage-seats Larry story! { ...folks in front had noooo idea what was happening....!!!}:laugh: I can picture it!

Of the ?7 times my friends & I have seen them-twice we were in back-of-stage seats and nuthin' *that* exciting ever happened :grumpy: :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom