U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
070809-41.jpg

I'm no PLEBAn, but that photo is divine.

^ Thankyou Unicorn:hug: Great find, I suck at French but managed to understand a bit.

I don't have a great camera, but I could still take pics of the giant screen :hyper: If anyone is interested (I'm not sure how to resize them so):

I didn't take many pictures, i was moving too much, and I thought I'd better enjoy the show... I have some pics of the claw, but just 2 legs each time, I was too close! And a few pics of the screen during TUF and COBL...

I have 2 shorts vids, MLK (sound isn't bad) and the very end of WOWY, if someone's interested, I'll upload them on Youtube...

Anyway, the show was awesome, they were all in great shape, I think I didn't realise until now how good was The Edge... Adam is always cool, Larry looks better in real life! (and he smiled several times! sorry I don't have any pics) And Bono sounded great, really amazing! I can't wait to go back tonight! :hyper:

I have 2 shorts vids, MLK (sound isn't bad) and the very end of WOWY, if someone's interested, I'll upload them on Youtube...

Anyway, the show was awesome, they were all in great shape, I think I didn't realise until now how good was The Edge... Adam is always cool, Larry looks better in real life! (and he smiled several times! sorry I don't have any pics) And Bono sounded great, really amazing! I can't wait to go back tonight! :hyper:

I'd love to see/hear the MLK vid. And your take on the guys is awesome. Makes me so excited to hear, although I'm not sure how Larry can look BETTER in real life, how is that possible?!?!?

I'd love to see/hear the MLK vid. And your take on the guys is awesome. Makes me so excited to hear, although I'm not sure how Larry can look BETTER in real life, how is that possible?!?!?

I didn't think it was possible myself! But I don't know, he looked relaxed, and happy to be here... :heart: He certainly looked like he enjoyed his bongo thing!

Video is bad, but the sound is clear enough... I'm sure there are better vid somewhere...

YouTube - U2 360° Paris I - MLK

Adding another "thank you" into the mix - thanks so much for taking all the time to post all these pictures!

There've been some amazing shots so far - and we're only up to, what, the 6th show of the tour? Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom