Tryin` Too Hard part two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
Sorry it`s been so long,I`ll try to make this one worth reading;) and you get to know the woman`s name:)

The night was cold,the stars shown bright the warmth of Bono calmed her.
For years she wondered how she would have ever gotten here,the life of luxury,rich and spoiled...but she didn`t take it that far,for if Bono`s loved her was enough.

"Bono,will you love me forever?" She looked into his eyes deeply, his into her`s...for a moment all was tranquil,quiet,still only the sound of crickets could be herd. He chuckled lightly.
"What do you think darlin`,I`m here with you aren`t I?"
"We have come down this path,not to end it now."

She thought for a moment,though She had so many doubts...She`d been done a way before that left her scared.
Bono wondered about her,why she repeatedly asked him everyday did he love her,to him there was only one answer,to her more than one.
He didn`t know how to prove to her he was hers only...

They got home and went to bed. He looked at her,she was shaking cold,he held her close to his chest,His heartbeat almost said" i love you"...
"Jaina,I love you,you are the only close to me,how could you think I don`t love you...I have given you any woman`s dream and you still don`t take me seriously,why?"
He looked at her with sadness.

"I just don`t want to be lied to again."
Bono knew she didn`t understand where he was trying to go with this.
He kissed her,and a true moment began there.She grabbed him tightly around his neck,both intangled in eachother.

"Now do you trust me darlin`?"Bono said breathing hard.
"Did I ever say I didn`t?"Jaina replied back. He smiled that smile of his,and it made her warm inside.
He breathed down her neck and it made her spine tingle,now he and she both knew they were getting somewhere.

Her cat Thomas came and jumped in Bono`s lap Interuptingly meowing,for Bono was sitting on T`s bag of catnip.

He opened an eye to the cat cause he was somewhere he wasn`t supposed to be.
Bono laughed it off and picked the cat up, got his catnip and put him in the yard.

"Now,where were we?"They went back to kissing,just as they did Larry drove up.

The doorbell rang.

"Hi Larry,I was going to call you."Bono said.
"It`s ok mate,I just though I`d stop by,see how you guys are doing.And who do we have here?"He walked up to Jaina and kissed her hand.

"Your keeping you self busy huh,Bono?"Larry said winking to Bono. Bono replied by laughing sarcasticaly.

Jaina walked to Bono, appering slightly nervous...thought said Calmly,
"Bono I need to talk to you.""Larry will you excuse us for a moment."Bono said man of the house like.

She took his hands in her`s and looked deeply into his eyes.
"Bono,I have something to tell you..."

Back
Top Bottom