Tour 05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
:(
please somebody take time out of your excitement/joy or Misery to answer my question above!

Check with Ticketmaster.com for the show you are interested in. I think each venue has a different general sales date, but I could be wrong on that one. They might all be going on sale Saturday.

dazzledbylight said:
:(
please somebody take time out of your excitement/joy or Misery to answer my question above!

Oops Dazzled here ya go....

Tickets for performances in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia and San Diego will go on sale this Saturday, January 29th.

Tickets for performances in Los Angeles, Anaheim and San Jose go on sale this Sunday, January 30th and tickets for New York and East Rutherford go on sale next Monday, January 31st. (All additional on sale dates will be announced in the next few weeks.)

U2Girl1978 said:

Oops Dazzled here ya go....

Tickets for performances in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia and San Diego will go on sale this Saturday, January 29th.

Tickets for performances in Los Angeles, Anaheim and San Jose go on sale this Sunday, January 30th and tickets for New York and East Rutherford go on sale next Monday, January 31st. (All additional on sale dates will be announced in the next few weeks.)

:hug: Thank you, U2Girl!

:der: I was so surprised yesterday on finding out about the different date for general sales that it totally went out of my mind to think of calling up or going on-line to check Ticketmaster! I've also been more glum besides my usual winter-SAD state that, that sometimes my mind is slower on the uptake! Sorry about that, and thanks again for the info!

Well, at least one of them might be in thier office that morning [mon] for speed-dialing, phew! I hope!

I have already :

10-06-05 Brussel
18-06-05 London
09-07-05 Paris

and hope also to going

21-05-05 New York
12-06-05 Gelsenkirchen
15-07-05 Amsterdam
16-07-05 Amsterdam
03-08-05 Munchen
07-08-05 Barcelona

roelie said:

Hi!! Shall we do a meeting in Amsterdam on 13th of July? And maybe also with the other Interferencers who're gonna be at that gig.

If I get tickets, sure! We can celebrate my birthday... And go out afterwards! :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

:hug: Thank you, U2Girl!

:der: I was so surprised yesterday on finding out about the different date for general sales that it totally went out of my mind to think of calling up or going on-line to check Ticketmaster! I've also been more glum besides my usual winter-SAD state that, that sometimes my mind is slower on the uptake! Sorry about that, and thanks again for the info!

Well, at least one of them might be in thier office that morning [mon] for speed-dialing, phew! I hope!

You're welcome! :hug: I wouldn't worry..I know we will all get tickets to see a great show! :)

U2Girl1978 said:
Does anyone know if we can buy tickets for the general sale even though we bought it through the pre sale too?

Yes, BUT you can't buy more than 8 tickets total (presale included) for each specific venue. And I think most venues will only allow 2 of those 8 tickets to be GA/floor.

So you could buy a total of 8 tickets for Wachovia Center, for example, and then buy more tickets at other locations for thier limits.

In other words you can buy tickes to any venue you want, but you have to stay in the limit for each place.

:huh: I had a long chat with someone at Ticketmaster who was just grateful this U2-related call didn't involve cussing.

starsgoblue said:

Yes, BUT you can't buy more than 8 tickets total (presale included) for each specific venue. And I think most venues will only allow 2 of those 8 tickets to be GA/floor.

So you could buy a total of 8 tickets for Wachovia Center, for example, and then buy more tickets at other locations for thier limits.

In other words you can buy tickes to any venue you want, but you have to stay in the limit for each place.

:huh: I had a long chat with someone at Ticketmaster who was just grateful this U2-related call didn't involve cussing.

Stars! :hug: Thank you so much for answering this for me. You're the best!

:huh: I had a long chat with someone at Ticketmaster who was just grateful this U2-related call didn't involve cussing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Me too. When I called Tuesday morning I was frantic and the guy was very patient, I even asked him to stay on the phone with me while my transaction went through, I said to him, "You really don't want to take another call from an angry person, do you?" He laughs nerviously, "At least I am nice." I say. He says, "yeah, I've had a few irate calls so far." Anyway, I would have hated to be in those people's shoes that day. I doubt they get paid enought to take the abuse they had that day. Though as some suggest the TM employees may be part of the scalping problem. Maybe that is how they get their revenge...:eyebrow:

Shut out of Philly. :( :sigh: Perhaps some kind U2 fan who ended up with an extra will sell it :wink: Meanwhile, I'll just have to be patient for DC and the 3rd leg.

SD

U2C said:
I have already :

10-06-05 Brussel
18-06-05 London
09-07-05 Paris

and hope also to going

21-05-05 New York
12-06-05 Gelsenkirchen
15-07-05 Amsterdam
16-07-05 Amsterdam
03-08-05 Munchen
07-08-05 Barcelona

Do they play Amsterdam twice???

I just tried to buy tickets from Ticketmaster for the May 7th show and they are completely sold-out. When the screen came up saying sold-out it said that I could try getting tickets to a May 10th Chicago show. If it weren't for school I would go to that one. That would just be cool to see a show on Bono's B-day. Since I couldn't go to that show, I did a bad thing. I bought 2 tickets off of e-Bay....FRONT ROW BABY! May have cost me $496.99, but I got 'em. I am a happy girl right now...broke but happy! *doing the snoopy dance* Hope you all have good luck on the tickets too!

clementine_rose said:
I just tried to buy tickets from Ticketmaster for the May 7th show and they are completely sold-out. When the screen came up saying sold-out it said that I could try getting tickets to a May 10th Chicago show. If it weren't for school I would go to that one. That would just be cool to see a show on Bono's B-day. Since I couldn't go to that show, I did a bad thing. I bought 2 tickets off of e-Bay....FRONT ROW BABY! May have cost me $496.99, but I got 'em. I am a happy girl right now...broke but happy! *doing the snoopy dance* Hope you all have good luck on the tickets too!

:hug: That's great!! Which date did you get the tickets for?

Actually, I got incredibly lucky. I tried the TM website but I was also calling. At 11:03 I got through on the phone and ordered them that way.

U2Girl1978, what is your e-mail?

Back
Top Bottom