TIME Europe w/ Bono...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...anyone know where I can buy it in the US or how I can order it? Or, anyone in Europe willing to ship a copy for American dollars?

adamswildhoney said:
LIES!! where have you been???

I...uh....erm....you see......I gave up the B-man for Lent. :yes: no U2 'cept music. No new pics, no interference, etc, etc. :reject:

It feels good to be alive again! :D

Hope you like these scans

time2_1.jpg

time2_2.jpg

timecover.jpg

I asked about ordering single issues of TIME Europe:

Dear lar3@calvin.edu:

Thank you for contacting the Single Copy Desk.

Back issues of TIME are available through the single copy department. The cost depends on the date of the issue and includes shipping and handling up to 6 copies. The cost does not include tax where applicable. The issues are sent by 2nd class mail and take four to six weeks for delivery. We also offer Federal
Express delivery for an additional charge. We accept payment with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit cards. We also accept a personal check or a money order in U.S. funds with a mail order. Our mailing address is:

TIME Magazine
Single Copy
P.O. Box 60001
Tampa, FL 33660-0001

If you would like to order by phone, please call the customer service department
at 1.800.274.6800 or 1.813.979.6845 or you may fax your order to 1.813.354.3467.

LivLuvandBootlegMusic - Thanks for that contact info, if I dont find it at Borders tomorrow I will order through them!

Scarletwine said:
OMG *THUD*

:combust: :applaud: :love:

Kitty did you find that in the States? Please do tell.

That middle one requires intense study.

:tongue: *chomp*

Sorry :( I just got the scans off somebody's website.

Falling Star, lucky you! Get extra and you can make trades with us!

Back
Top Bottom