The worst U2 cover of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by tiny dancer:
I'm in total agreement with you SG.

As am I!

With the exception of Johnny Cash's cover of "One"...yes, it was different, and a little strange at first, but I actually like it...

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
I have to say that I think U2's cover of "Unchained Melody" is just plain awful!!!

no kidding, it's kind of bad, isn't it?

I know I'll get some disagreement on this, but their covers of Paint it Black and Fortunate Son are passionless. Harmless, but passionless.

I adore Unchained Melody and Everlasting Love. I personally dislike the original Unchained Melody.

BTW.. just a hint to people reading this thread.. look at some of the replies before you repond
wink.gif
We all know Bellefire's cover sucked.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Haha. I almost forgot. Have you guys ever heard anything from "Pickin' on U2"? It's an album of U2 songs performed by, Lord help me, bluegrass artists. Funny, funny shit. Of course, it's horrible, but in my opinion, you haven't lived until you've heard Mysterious Ways played on a banjo.
wink.gif

THAT I GOTTA HEAR!!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Back
Top Bottom