The Unforgivable Trousers: Whatever Happened to Bono's Pants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
DISCLAIMER: This is not about Bono's....em...his....Bono's BoomCha.

OK actually these are the unforgivable trousers:
3345239923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A6297%3A%3Bot1lsi

But the point is that Well we were watching some U2 videos as I made friends with Fishy's couch, and all of a sudden.......

FISHY: I WANNA KNOW Whatever happened to Bono's pants?

MONA: *Drops soda* I gave them back. I swear.

FISHY: No no no....

MONA: And I washed them too. No, seriously.

And in a testimony that rivaled my celebrity lookalike scandals discoveries (Sebastian Bach & Britney Spears, Melissa Etheridge & Rod Stewart, young Mick Jagger and Mark Hamill, and Adam Clayton & the Proclaimers, for example, but that's another story), Fishy proceeded to delineate the history of Bono?s pants and the gradual rising of the waistline.

-----------------
~*Mona Vox of Easy Street*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL
"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"I am a pest. I am a stone in the shoe of a lot of people?.a squeaky wheel" ~Bono

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 05-22-2002).]

EXHIBIT A: I WILL FOLLOW
I don?t know how many girls can successfully pull off the hip-hugger look. Bono?s perfected it early in his career.
If anyone has a still from the IWF video where you can see Bono?s tummy, please help in my lesson for today.

3345236323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A95%3B%3A3%3A3ot1lsi

Another Baby Bono

EXHIBIT B: Bad
I will never hide my love of the suspenders. There?s this teacher at the grade school I?m interning at who wears suspenders and it does NOT work for him at ALL. But somehow Bono makes the look work.

MORRISSEY: O you just like the sweat.

PETE YORN: And the HAIR.

MORRISSEY: He loved the long hair?

PETE YORN: And he WORKED it.

3345239923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3B53%3A969nu0mrj

That Jesus-shaped blur you just saw rush by was Scott Stapp running out to buy suspenders for when he ?recovers? from his ?car accident.?

-----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I am a pest. I am a stone in the shoe of a lot of people?.a squeaky wheel" ~Bono

*edited because of ignorance*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

[This message has been edited by stephannv (edited 05-22-2002).]

EXHIBIT C: Night & Day
A_09.jpg

Again, Bono...I worry about you.

EXHIBIT D: Desire
3344375923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399675%3B%3A%3Bnu0mrj

Wait is he WEARing any here? OK moving on.

-----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

EXHIBIT E: Mysterious Ways
A_13.jpg

Ain?t nothin? wrong with that. Now you know I love yer chestal area and all. Please take that as a reason not to use your pants as moob support, as seen in videos such as "Bad" and "Night and Day."

EXHIBIT F: Discotheque
A_036.jpg

*swats desk with ruler* Ladies, we?re examining the WAISTLINE right now, OK? I know it?s hard to-- o stop giggling.
wink.gif

----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

ROTFLMFAO.

MONA ... you are too funny.

I too have noticed the inredible rising waistline ... I call the pants from R&H the "Grandpa Pants" ... or perhaps this look was the inspiration for Urkel.

LMAO at the Scott Stapp comment ...

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Oh ... and since we're discussing Bono's pants, can we consider the various material the pants are made of ...

plaid%20pants.jpg

Like what the heck is going on here Bono?
BONO: These plaid pants will still be stylish 20 years from now ... just like my mullet.

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-22-2002).]

EXHIBIT G: BEAUTIFUL DAY
A_10.jpg

Now in my opinion

A_05.jpg

This is how the pants should be.

33452%3C2723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3A88%3A299ot1lsi

At all times.

btamale.gif

Or like this.

-----------------
~*MonaVox of Easy Street*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 05-22-2002).]

So Mona ... you're saying pants should be tight and worn exactly at waist level ...

Hmmmmm ... *volunteers to be Bonos's official Pants Adjuster*

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-22-2002).]

Now the point is is that Bono seems to be having a hard time finding his waist sometimes.

EDGE: *draws dotted line with Sharpie around Bono?s chest* Oops.

Now either someone has to find his waist FOR him, or--

*is trampled by rabid Bonoholics*

Feck.

Them trousers need all kinds of regulations.

-----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Dood ... the waistline isn't the only intersting feature of these pics ...

I'm sure I DON'T know what you're talking about.

BONO: My name is Bono. And this is More Bono.

ROBOT: ABORT! ABORT!

GAH!!! sssssshhhhhhhhhhh!

-----------------

"Does anyone want to massage my cranium?"

lmao
mona, thanks for making me laugh today! i needed that!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

A_10.jpg

God bless that camera angle!
It's second to the Discoteque' shot
of Bono-crotch. Where is that picture when I need it......(hinting for someone to post the picture
biggrin.gif
)

*tehheeee, I've said to much*

------------------

(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

[This message has been edited by stephannv (edited 05-22-2002).]

"And in a testimony that rivaled my celebrity lookalike scandals discoveries (Sebastian Bach & Britney Spears, Melissa Etheridge & Rod Stewart, young Mick Jagger and Mark Hamill, and Adam Clayton & the Proclaimers, for example, but that's another story), Fishy proceeded to delineate the history of Bono?s pants and the gradual rising of the waistline."

LMAO MONA!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yeah I think Mirrorball man get s the prize for best Supporting Role under a furry moob...

img3.jpg

Fishy...who has other theories about Bono, but those are fraught with scandel...

------------------
Mac-SHIBBY

The Macphisto Society
Join us for a Martini won't you?

pop7.jpg

Edge wears the daddy pants in this picture.
Don't deny it.

------------------

(meow mix tune)

Originally posted by chels82:
971121r6-18crum-u2.jpg

Hey! These are belgian
smile.gif

Walter Van Beirendonck rulez!!!

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

Originally posted by stephannv:

pop7.jpg

Don't deny it.

Adam's got something going on there too ...

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

--Bono

pop7.jpg

Don't deny it.

O_O O MY........KETCHUP. And WHAT A PAIR O' PANTS it IS. O.....K I need to....get....off.....the....computer....

-----------------

pop7.jpg

Don't deny it.

There's a lot of ... a... elevations in the boomcha areas going on in that picture.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

O_O I just found this big sheet of bubble wrap.

I am POPPIN' this sucka.

-----------------

NIGHTBOAT: You don't have to scream, I'm all around you......

Originally posted by WildHonee:
EXHIBIT A: I WILL FOLLOW
I don?t know how many girls can successfully pull off the hip-hugger look. Bono?s perfected it early in his career.
If anyone has a still from the IWF video where you can see Bono?s tummy, please help in my lesson for today.

bonoyoung.jpg

young_b_heels.jpg

33452%3C6323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A869%3C858ot1lsi

*wants Larry as a door prize for helping out

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I too have noticed the inredible rising waistline ... I call the pants from R&H the "Grandpa Pants" ... or perhaps this look was the inspiration for Urkel.

O, even Bono's alter egos.........

new23.jpg

Oh, Mac.

mirrorman_hips.jpg

Mirrorball Man

-----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL[/b]

Originally posted by WildHonee:
O, even Bono's alter egos.........

new23.jpg

Oh, Mac.

mirrorman_hips.jpg

Mirrorball Man

-----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I am a pest. I am a stone in the shoe of a lot of people?.a squeaky wheel" ~Bono [/B]

Dood ... the waistline isn't the only intersting feature of these pics ...

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

--Bono

3345239923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232376445%3B23nu0mrj

Ah!! Fishy the Art Student drew what I should look like anatomically. NOW I get where my pants should be. EXCELISOR!! *hulks out*

3345243523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D32323877%3B2%3C86nu0mrj

Awwwwwww shibby! HOO AH

-----------------
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL[/b]

Back
Top Bottom