Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
squeee! fb!:hug:

Pretty good!

I've moved toThe Bronx-- NO MORE roomates!

my own pretty apt: 380 SQ Ft. ....
....1 bedroom, 5 closets... and an L-shaped hallway that the bottom-half of the "L" is 5'5" wide so it acts like a 1/4- 1/3 of a "third" room! :hyper:

I have room to put a desk and a few plastic Cabinates in that space!

HOW areyou?!!! :hug:

Hey Liz :hug: I know I haven't got on here lately,I've been way busy,I need to get on more. My fixes aren't coming as they should :scream: :panic:

I'm good Dazz,so good to talk to you,5 closets?! You have lots of room for shoes and stuff,it sounds cozy.:heart:

I'm great,I really missed you guys for a while! :hug:

Yeah I can't wait till Christmas,I'm in hopes of a X-Box 360 this year,and I'm looking forward to my birthday.

wellitis medical--soI'mNOT compoletelyoff-target!
OH Wow..... so what does a ST do???

GUESSES somethimng like.... in the OR help prep patients or the docs/nurses?

Yeah I will stand in for surgeries of everything and hand the equipment to doctors and nurses as needed,you have to be one that can stand to see blood,that's for sure...

Yeah I will stand in for surgeries of everything and hand the equipment to doctors and nurses as needed,you have to be one that can stand to see blood,that's for sure...

Well, you'l be one helpful, & brave person!!! :applaud: :yes:

Oh, SG has resurfaced in PGP....little Mercy is 18 months, and SG has gone back to school to get her full EMT Lisencing!

I've been better,myself,I have had something of a chest cold and somewhat a sinus infection I think anyway,but it's almost gone now. That's what you get for working in the rain...:angry:

Well I got to head out for the night,but I'll be back around.
:kiss: :hug::wave:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,all of ya!

It's Festivus Day!

benandjerrys.jpg

Back
Top Bottom