Teen PLEBAn Girls and Guys: Bono And Edge In A Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol

dude guess what the video of edge winking @ me is up on youtube now

Wanna see?

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol

dude guess what the video of edge winking @ me is up on youtube now

Wanna see?

Yes please!! post it and I'll get it when I get back!

BYE! :wave:

iloveedge said:
Story of the day...

This morning, when entering a class, there was a girl talking about how her mother cooks her chicken...great way to start the day!
I burst out laughing...everyone = :|
In french class, I open my book on a random page, there's a woman opening
the oven...What's in it? Take a wild guess! A God damn chicken! :crazy:
Again I burst out laughing...
In math class, my teacher was colouring on the black board...a slice of pizza! WTF?!
As my Da picks me up from school he asks ¨Wanna eat pizza for diner, or chicken?¨ (I LOVE chicken, that's why he asked)
AAAHHH!! :scream:
haha! I said yes for the pizza, I couldn't resist! And, I should mension, it's been four weekends in a row I'm eating pizza! :lol:

:crack:

Wow you had some day Bibs! :lmao:

you'll never guess what happened just now! my mom asked me what I would like for dinner earlier and I said NO chicken. So you know what she did?!

She put a HUGE stack of cold chicken onto the EDGE of the table and then she put one of her old halloween wigs next to it. She waved her arms and said, "There you go! It's chicken on the hairy Edge!"

me: :shocked:

My mom: "Oh come on! That's funny!"

:eyebrow:

WithOrWithOutE said:

Wow you had some day Bibs! :lmao:

you'll never guess what happened just now! my mom asked me what I would like for dinner earlier and I said NO chicken. So you know what she did?!

She put a HUGE stack of cold chicken onto the EDGE of the table and then she put one of her old halloween wigs next to it. She waved her arms and said, "There you go! It's chicken on the hairy Edge!"

me: :shocked:

My mom: "Oh come on! That's funny!"

:eyebrow:

:lmao: :lol: :laugh:

Bonogirl777 said:
Oh and, she said Bono was stocky now. :grumpy: :|

We were watching the R&H DVD together today because I forced her to. :evil:

We got to SBS, and she said that he's much more stocky now'ndays than he was then. :angry:

:shocked: Bono is not stocky!!!:scream: :grumpy:

yay a kitty thread! I love it when he crawls he looks so good. :drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom