Teen PLEBAn Girls and Guys: Bono And Edge In A Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ChretienBono.jpg

Don't know who the other guy is...but Bono is hot!!! :combust:

but it's always funny when you can't skate...you keep on falling for no good reason and it's funny! :lol:

Ooh! We had to do these drills where our coach put up a stick on top of two cones and we had to sliiiide under on our bellies!! :happy: And after that one, he put the cones down, again with the stick on top, except this time, the stick was about a foot above the ice and we had to jump over! That's hilarious to look at! :lol:

iloveedge said:
Do you love...

HAIRY CHICKUUUNN!! :scream:

chicken_suit.jpg

:lmao:

you know that never gets old! :lmao:

It's almost one in the morning and I've been up typing :crack:

And I have to get up in five hours to go to a flower show that I have no interest in at all! and I get to walk around there all day! yay for me!:|

:grumpy: :yuck: :crack:

Well, G'night all :kiss:

Poor Amber!! :hug:

Story of the day...

This morning, when entering a class, there was a girl talking about how her mother cooks her chicken...great way to start the day!
I burst out laughing...everyone = :|
In french class, I open my book on a random page, there's a woman opening
the oven...What's in it? Take a wild guess! A God damn chicken! :crazy:
Again I burst out laughing...
In math class, my teacher was colouring on the black board...a slice of pizza! WTF?!
As my Da picks me up from school he asks ¨Wanna eat pizza for diner, or chicken?¨ (I LOVE chicken, that's why he asked)
AAAHHH!! :scream:
haha! I said yes for the pizza, I couldn't resist! And, I should mension, it's been four weekends in a row I'm eating pizza! :lol:

:crack:

Anyways, that's my day! :shifty:

I GOT GUITAR HEROS II !!! :yippie:

iloveedge said:
Poor Amber!! :hug:

Story of the day...

This morning, when entering a class, there was a girl talking about how her mother cooks her chicken...great way to start the day!
I burst out laughing...everyone = :|
In french class, I open my book on a random page, there's a woman opening
the oven...What's in it? Take a wild guess! A God damn chicken! :crazy:
Again I burst out laughing...
In math class, my teacher was colouring on the black board...a slice of pizza! WTF?!
As my Da picks me up from school he asks ¨Wanna eat pizza for diner, or chicken?¨ (I LOVE chicken, that's why he asked)
AAAHHH!! :scream:
haha! I said yes for the pizza, I couldn't resist! And, I should mension, it's been four weekends in a row I'm eating pizza! :lol:

:crack:

Anyways, that's my day! :shifty:

I GOT GUITAR HEROS II !!! :yippie:

Ok, I had CHICKEN for dinner. :lmao: :crack:

Well, it's only a swollen lip...:shrug:

I got hit in the face once, and I had my braces at the time. The inside of my lips got stuck in the braces! Only way I could get them out is by pulling them!

My shirt was full of blood once I got home! :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, I've got to go! I may be back late at night!

If not, well, I wont be here until saturday night!

Don't have too much fun without me!

Bye! Love ya! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom