sorry, but is that Bono tellin BB King not to joke around!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Ok, I watched Rattle and Hum for the first time in ages on Saturday, and mum really enjoyed it too!

And my top fav in that is always 'Heartland' - showing ickle Larry talk and the band shown round Graceland....but before that in watching BB King and Bono live and in rehersal with 'Love Came Too'................(yeah, I know y'all know this an' all but......;).....) - anyhow during beginning of video, we obviously see BB with Bono playin their guitars and after a moment he says something about 'Im not sure what to do here' - and is that Bono saying something like 'No thats ok, ok, just like that'...........'its not a joke'.

Is this right? Reason I ask is, was this like shortly before a show started and Mr B was worried Mr King might not get it right? :D They didnt rehearse it much, like 2 days before or something?...... and I dunno...I wasnt sure if it was chords Bono wanted Bono to hear or rather I thought BB was just doin his own thing.......................................Mr King a sweetie! :kiss:

Hey, juuuuust curious! Not sittin here goin ':eyebrow: bono' - I just wonder if I heard it right!
:D:D:D

on another note btw I see Samantha Morton in Larry when in Heartland we see him look at the big cadillac (SP?), the way his head tilts down in a 'shy' way!

And my mum made me laugh! At the point where Phil was asking the boys what the film was about, and we have it cut two/three times with Larry sayin 'Its A Musical Journey'.............:lmao:.........mum just outta tha blue said:

'They dont f*king know.....do they'

:lmao:

Last edited:
Hi Maddie! Bono says "Is that a joke?" after BB said that about not knowing what to do.

Did you notice during the Phil interview when Bono points and said "Is that beer comin?" :lmao:

Bono was :drool: ing for beer.

Oh shi*te sorry!

Sounded so like 'Its not a joke' and plus his face was serious at that point!

Gash y'all forgive me please...........I musta made it sound like Bono was being cheeky

:(

:bow: Bono
:bow: Bono

oh yea, thats funny about the beer..........:lol: he def was thristy for it! LMAO @ that moment!

mad1 said:

oh yea, thats funny about the beer..........:lol: he def was thristy for it! LMAO @ that moment!

lol, Bono was thirsty for it, but either he finished it super fast or he gave it to Adam to finish. Later on in the interview scenes Adam has the beer.

I love that movie, hehe.

Edge sliding down the hill is so :cute:

:wave:
~J

The thing I like about that part is when BB is talking to Bono about the lyrics in the song, and BB goes, "You're mighty young to write such heavy lyrics".

But I definitely agree with him about the lyrics being really good-I love the lyrics in that song.

mad1 said:
And my mum made me laugh! At the point where Phil was asking the boys what the film was about, and we have it cut two/three times with Larry sayin 'Its A Musical Journey'.............:lmao:.........mum just outta tha blue said:

'They dont f*king know.....do they'

:lmao:

LOL, no, they don't.

One of my favorite parts was when Larry was mimicking Adam's hand gestures while Adam was trying to explain the album and what they'd done in the past and all that. Hehe.

And I like seeing Edge slide down the hill, too. That's funny.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom