Snow DAY!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It haven't snowed here in Finland at all. And about a month or two ago there was the biggest snowstorm for a long time. Nice. :/

newyearsdayvj9.jpg

2morrow said:
Quite the opposite for me...It's december first and 60 degrees out! I live in the Midwest, USA, so this is insane. :huh:

Same here and I'm in Connecticut. Practically unheard of this time of year. But they are saying maybe snow on Monday, we'll see. :shrug:

2morrow said:
Quite the opposite for me...It's december first and 60 degrees out! I live in the Midwest, USA, so this is insane. :huh:

I live in the Midwest USA, too (Indiana). It's 29 degrees, wind chill 17 degrees--but we "dodged the bullet"--the snow all went north of us. Very windy, though.

BonoBabySnow.jpg

U2NewYearsDay2.jpg

U2NewYearsDay1.jpg

MsPurrl said:

I live in the Midwest USA, too (Indiana). It's 29 degrees, wind chill 17 degrees--but we "dodged the bullet"--the snow all went north of us. Very windy, though.

That storm just moved out of here. Brrrrrr.

Cold as hell in Birmingham, but no snow. We rarely have snow. If we did I'd start a snowball fight. :wink: Hot pix of the boys, luv 'em as always.:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

MsPurrl said:

BonoBabySnow.jpg

Southern Kansas, and it dumped 9 inches of snow on us last night. I felt very much like this pic all day :madspit:

Lera said:
It haven't snowed here in Finland at all. And about a month or two ago there was the biggest snowstorm for a long time. Nice. :/

Yes it's true, the beginning of December and not even a millimetre of snow! :ohmy: And I don't like one bit, coz this is the time of year (we only have about 6 hours of daylight here at the moment) when a little bit of snow on the ground helps to brighten up the otherwise dull days!

I love this next pic coz although I know it was taken in Sweden but it could so easily be ANYWHERE in Finland too, right down to the small red sauna on the shore of the frozen snowed over lake....

Adam_Edge_Sweden.jpg

....and we have lake grass this high on our small lake....

U2_Sweden.jpg

Bono in Davos last year....

BonoinDavos.jpg

And this one needs no explanation....

Bono-02.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
It was so windy Friday morning that just after I'd crossed the river on my way to work, a big gust of wind actually blew my car into the other lane--thank goodness there was no one there! It's going to be a longgggggg winter.

U2Snowforestbw.jpg

U2JTSnowfieldbw.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
Yes it's true, the beginning of December and not even a millimetre of snow! :ohmy: And I don't like one bit, coz this is the time of year (we only have about 6 hours of daylight here at the moment) when a little bit of snow on the ground helps to brighten up the otherwise dull days!

I hate snow but Christmas without snow isn't really something I hope for. Well, hopefully it's going to snow soon.

P.S. http://www.uusikiss.fi/blokit/?area=blokkivkl&taso=alasivu&sesID=&iidee=185 I hate Uusi Kiss but asdfghjkl!

winterfreshlp7.jpg

Lera said:

I hate snow but Christmas without snow isn't really something I hope for. Well, hopefully it's going to snow soon.

P.S. http://www.uusikiss.fi/blokit/?area=blokkivkl&taso=alasivu&sesID=&iidee=185 I hate Uusi Kiss but asdfghjkl!

winterfreshlp7.jpg

Love that pic of Larry and the beautiful scenery behind!! :drool:

Yes, I hope we get a little bit of frost and some snow soon! I hate this damp, rainy weather we're having now!! I just bought a new winter coat (pitkä untuva takki Carlsonista!) and I've only been able to wear it a couple of times!!! :( Oh well, I suppose we'll get our our usual cold, snowy winter soon enough and be cursing when there's still half a metre of snow on the ground come the end of March!!!! :lol:

U2_Sweden_2.jpg

Thanks for the link! ;)

Back
Top Bottom