RED is coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
It's on the Gap site now.

It smells reeeally good.

REDcandle.jpg

I want THIS!!!:hyper:

The candle smells good, but IMO is a masculine scent. I'm buying it for my daughter's boyfriend as a gift.

ps those sneakers are nice!

Last edited:
U2FloridaFan said:

I got mine today!!!

I was told I can call to activate it over the phone. I'm actually porting another number from another carrier but I can do that over the phone too. It's sooooo pretty. Can't wait til it's charged and my number is forwarded so I can start showing it off.

I ordered mine online Tuesday by the way.

:cool: I might still take mine into the store because I need to get my discount for working at Sears :D 25% off my monthly plan!!

I ordered mine yesterday, so maybe Saturday?? :hyper: :hyper:

I love masculine scents :drool:

But that's funny I didn't find it that way! Hmm lemme see if it says anything on the box....

ok here it is...

"This candle is one of the products designed by Gap to support (PRODUCT) Red. It's aroma was inspired by the distinct raw materials of Africa including olibanum and myrrh."

does anyone know where the shoes are found? i've been to several gap stores and they don't have the converse made with the mudcloth design. i thought they were carried at the gap since that is where they showed them on the Oprah show with Bono.
i'd like to see them instead of buying them online.

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:

woooooooooohooooooooooooo !!!:happy: You lucky devil! I bet it very pretty.. Can't wait to get mine..:hyper:

looks like it takes about 3 days..

Did it come UPS? and did you have to sign for it?

Yes it came by UPS in 2 days (I did not order any kind of special, fast delivery) and no I didn't have to sign for it ( in fact I had 5 phones in my box that I had ordered...not all Razr's, just mine is). Now I have to figure out how to get my phonebook transferred to the new Razr. The stores don't have the equipment to do it yet and there is not software to do it. I did download several U2 songs to it and they sound great with the headphones.

U2FloridaFan said:

Yes it came by UPS in 2 days (I did not order any kind of special, fast delivery) and no I didn't have to sign for it ( in fact I had 5 phones in my box that I had ordered...not all Razr's, just mine is). Now I have to figure out how to get my phonebook transferred to the new Razr. The stores don't have the equipment to do it yet and there is not software to do it. I did download several U2 songs to it and they sound great with the headphones.

it comes with headphones??? :drool:

Okay, saw the thread off the home page, so with the PLEBANS' permission, this brother here is going 2 post some pix of me and my GAP and ARMANI (RED) products. B kind. :|

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

:drool: *wants your shades badly*

can somebody tell me IF (RED) is available in countries outside US and UK, and if so, where? (don't tell me internet please, that'll depress me!)

LOL... it's funny, because when my son was born last May, I had long hair:
5228a726.jpg

But I had 2 cut it, for a number of reasons: My son kept mistaking it for food, and my now x-wife was no longer going 2 style it 4 me. So I've had the short chop 4 about a year and a half now. Bono copied ME! LOL. :wink:

I don't think I'll ever do long hair again, now I not only cut my son's hair, but my own every 2 weeks, takes 10 mins. And Red is my real hair color, despite the black eyebrows, people. :D

What an adorable pic! :)

So Bono copied you! :lol:

You should post your pic in the Plebans pic thread, now that you are one. :flirt:

oy vey mama...!:huh: After endless phone calls all day today to find out the status of my order.. All everyone kept telling me is that the order was completed and in progress..no tracking number and they couldn't tell me why. I placed the order 2 days ago! Was at my wits end called the millionith person and finally got a tracking number at 5pm today..jeez! It finally shipped out today.:wink:

edit: after all the s**t I went through my hubby just told me that the Best Buy he went to today has the RED Motorazr!!!!:scream: x infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't cancel my order cuz it shipped out today...:banghead:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
What an adorable pic! :)

So Bono copied you! :lol:

You should post your pic in the Plebans pic thread, now that you are one. :flirt:

LOL... Oh, Lord... has it come 2 this? I'll post a new pic of me with my Armani's!

I wanted the long sleeved white t-shirt, but they were out. So i got the last two pins left in the jar for now. I pinned one on my black purse so it's very noticeable, and the other one I pinned onto my white One bracelet. It actually looks pretty cool, and people notice it right away, so it gives me a chance to talk about it. :)

U2Fanatic4ever said:
One more day till I get my new RED Motorazr!!! :hyper::wink:

When did you order yours? The guy I spoke to on the phone said I should have it within 4 business days...and I ordered on Thursday, so I'm really hoping for today! :hyper: :happy:

onebloodonelife said:

When did you order yours? The guy I spoke to on the phone said I should have it within 4 business days...and I ordered on Thursday, so I'm really hoping for today! :hyper: :happy:

Well, I ordered over the phone on wed, Nov 8. And mine didn't ship out till friday, 11/10. So, you may very well get yours today. Looks like its only taking about 3 days to get it.:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Well, I ordered over the phone on wed, Nov 8. And mine didn't ship out till friday, 11/10. So, you may very well get yours today. Looks like its only taking about 3 days to get it.:wink:

:hyper: I can't wait!! :drool: Hope you get yours today or tomorrow! :D

Hey is there a place online at sprint I can get my tracking number? I ordered mine on Thrusday and want it SOOOO bad! I feel I have no control because I can't track it!

drdre12 said:
Hey is there a place online at sprint I can get my tracking number? I ordered mine on Thrusday and want it SOOOO bad! I feel I have no control because I can't track it!

they are shipping the phones UPS.. so go to ups.com and track it there... I have been doing that..

I missed my phone today :sad: I having them deliver it to my work tomorrow cuz I am not home all day.. I almost had it today..:|

I got mine today! :hyper:
It arrived when no one was home and they left the box on my porch. I guess they figured it looked safe there. But yay I got it! It's charging now, can't wait to try it out! I hope you all receive yours tomorrow!

bonocomet said:
I got mine today! :hyper:
It arrived when no one was home and they left the box on my porch. I guess they figured it looked safe there. But yay I got it! It's charging now, can't wait to try it out! I hope you all receive yours tomorrow!

Bonocomet,

How long do you have to charge the phone for?? I should be getting mine today at my work.. Had them deliver it here since I basically "live" at my workplace...:|

Well it didn't take very long. I plugged it in when I got home from work sometime around 8 pm... then I was so tired I fell asleep in the chair waiting and when my kids woke me up a couple hours later it was done. So not too long! I was so tired I didnt do anything with it, so today I will figure everything out and call and get a new phone number and such. It's very pretty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom