Recovery Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
It's the day after Thanksgiving in the US, which means no work and tons of leftovers!!! To recover from way too much food (and possibly way too many relatives) and to gear up for Slane tonight on CBS (10 p.m. E/P), how about a massive Edge posting frenzy -- any style, any era, any action, Edge doing whatever.

Happy Friday and a late Happy Thanksgiving!! And good luck to all of you braving the malls today!

edge_limo.jpg

Okay, so I'm just going to throw up a few pictures but won't be able to contribute a ton because I'm away from the always-on, high-speed comfort of my work computer. Hopefully, I can peak in from time to time and see all the other Edge girls (and Edge girls pretending to be Larry girls ;) ) making this thread insanely long.

edge1980_001.jpg

edge1980_003.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
ed-war13.jpg

ed-tuf1.jpg

ed-tuf6.jpg

Orgasmic Edge...

dsmith2904 said:
Hopefully, I can peak in from time to time and see all the other Edge girls (and Edge girls pretending to be Larry girls ;) ) making this thread insanely long.

:shifty: Who, me? Surely you must be talking about erised... :eeklaugh:

(Hey dsmith, weren't you the girl who wrote a speech the other day about Larry's smile? :lol: :sexywink: )

OK, I'm sure this one's an oldie for you Edge girls, but I just saw it on one of my books and I was blown away by how sexy he looks.

sesyguitaredge.jpg

:drool:

*is excited*

Happy late thanksgiving all! And its now twelve and a half hours and counting until U2's BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! But who's counting....heres a little Edge to get your friday off to a good start. :dance:

This pic is so nice!! I love the hoodie! If i were sitting behind him i would run up and put it on him.
Edge: "Hey! Who did that?"
Roe: *whistles*:wink:
edge_1.jpg

Edge, getting in touch with nature. (Perhaps he will go camping again soon! Hopefully no spiders! :laugh: )
edge_9.jpg

I just felt i had to post this one again...All together now girls... "awwwwww....:cute:"
july02a.jpg

More in a second!

more Edge!

Muahahahahaha!!! :evil: :mac: It is I! The Evil Genius Edge! I will take over the world!! And i will also make it safe for owls and Edgers worldwide. And i suppose all U2 fans. :bow: :bow:
new13.jpg

This, i think...is a classic *thud* picture. :combust:
new02.jpg

How does he tell them all apart anyways?
new01.jpg

Have an Edgy day!! :wave:

SpanishEyes21 said:
I subscribed, so why doesn't it say Premium member
under my name?:sad:

I imagine it takes awhile for the mods to make all of these changes. I'd been signed up for awhile before they started this. Remember, if you're having hassles becoming a premium member and want to become one check out the "Adopt-a-PLEBAN" thread in the PLEBAns forum.

SpanishEyes21 said:
Something for the Larry/Edge girls

u2_aceves_19.jpg

edla-tuf1.jpg

edla-jt3.jpg

edla-pop4.gif

Edge looks so cute, and I guess Larry does also:sexywink:
edla-all1.jpg

Dawwww! That is so sweet of you! :hug: What a pair of cuties! :drool:

Am going to slide into hyperactive 14-year-old girl mode here for a second, but all of those who have seen Slane, did you see Edge's totally cute butt shake during Beautiful Day (I think)? :combust:

I will now manage to compose myself and post more pictures in a completely dignified manner.

ed-ab15.jpg

ed-ab22.jpg

ed-ab51.jpg

ed-ab68.jpg

ed-ab75.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Am going to slide into hyperactive 14-year-old girl mode here for a second, but all of those who have seen Slane, did you see Edge's totally cute butt shake during Beautiful Day (I think)? :combust:

I will now manage to compose myself and post more pictures in a completely dignified manner.
]

Dsmith, you wont be getting any dignified behavior from me
Im in total teeny bopper mode, possibly for the next few
days. What i could not help but notice was his beautiful
hands and his well groomed finger nails. And how about when
he says "as long as we are not completely crap I think its
gonna be a great night" and then he starts like streching
his neck. Yep, it was a great show:yes: And he looked so
darn CUTE:love:

Some pics from the Slane concert
slane1jr06.jpg

slane1jr16.jpg

slane1jr12.jpg

slane1jr19.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:

Dsmith, you wont be getting any dignified behavior from me
Im in total teeny bopper mode, possibly for the next few
days. What i could not help but notice was his beautiful
hands and his well groomed finger nails. And how about when
he says "as long as we are not completely crap I think its
gonna be a great night" and then he starts like streching
his neck. Yep, it was a great show:yes: And he looked so
darn CUTE:love:

I think my favorite Edge bit was towards the end of Streets, when he closed his eyes and you could tell he was really into the music and the moment... Gah! He looked so beautiful! :drool:

flaming june said:

I think my favorite Edge bit was towards the end of Streets, when he closed his eyes and you could tell he was really into the music and the moment... Gah! He looked so beautiful! :drool:

AAHH!!! When i saw that i was like :combust:!!!! I was just giggling and grinning and i'm sure if anyone walked in I would have gotten weird looks...but you all understand...and the "hope we're not crap" thing was so cute too...he looked a bit nervous on the camera so he just started doing his head rock thingie..:cute: AYE! I must stop this teeny-bopper silliness! But on second thought......foot stomp...eeeheee!! :hyper: I must stop!

Re: Two hotties.... my oh my

erised said:

I don't know... Larry looks pretty disturbed by Edge's behind in that pic! :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

]

Larry- " Damn I wish my arse looked as good as Edge's arse":lol:

12.jpg

5-15no04.jpg

Did you all catch the part where Bono was sitting in front of the mirror and saying how when they first played Slane they were crap, then he said that they didn't get booed but,
"I think Edge thru up":wink: :lol: :wink:

Last edited:
flaming june said:

I think this can now be the post-Slane slumber party -- fawn away!!! Whenever Edge closes his eyes to sing I get so weak in the knees, he looks so beautiful and intense. Then there were all those times when he was totally looking over to Bono, checking in on him (like he does on the PopMart video when Bono talks about Michael Hutchence), so totally sweet!

Must make a retraction, the little butt shake thing was during One (yes, I am completely ashamed that I was shamelessly checking out the guitarist while the band was playing one of the most beautiful songs ever).

dsmith2904 said:

Must make a retraction, the little butt shake thing was during One (yes, I am completely ashamed that I was shamelessly checking out the guitarist while the band was playing one of the most beautiful songs ever).

Dont be ashamed, its hard not to notice the Edge bum:yes:

Back
Top Bottom