really stupid thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how weird because I can see it now too but I couldn't when I was just here a few minutes ago. But again....most of the red x's I've seen are from direct linking to Getty and I've never seen a red x turn into a picture before :huh:

LOL! Weird it did it to me, the first time i came to see it, it was a red x, then i came to it again and i right clicked it and show pic and then it worked, crazy :huh:

I really like how Bono lets his emotions out. When it the best time. It sad but maybe or a good sad. You know? :hug: :sad: :)

I mean a happy or an emotionally cry! I guy who don't hide their feelings inside, you know?

If youre crying for a reason thats okay eg your Dad yelled at you. Thats normal.

If you are crying for no reason then perhaps you should go visit your school counsellor or doctor or someone.

Oh, and if you are female and cry at certain points in the month, thats perfectly normal too. :up:

hhmm... could you please word this differently cause id otn understand what you're sayin lol

quote from cute irish bono
"I guy who don't hide their feelings inside, you know?"

Cute Irish Bono said:
I really like how Bono lets his emotions out. When it the best time. It sad but maybe or a good sad. You know? :hug: :sad: :)

I do think it's sad when Bono cries but it's good he is letting his feelings out, not keeping them in. Or he could feel so happy with the enthusatic crowd at being U2 at as concert touch so his feelings he may feel like crying. I am not sure, maybe. Does that make sense?

here it is finally, I hope

33%3A%3A54%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232355%3B444%3A87ot1lsi

I'm not sure he cried in this reddish pic. Yes te looks really drained. Buy I think that's just what it is.
I saw that pic (in kelly's album :reject: ) and than there was another one in which he held that baby in the air and they were both smiling and having fun!

I have seen another crying pic though, from his father's funeral.
He held his hand in front of his mouth just like in the first pic in this thread.
And an older couple seemed to comfort him ( the woman had her arm on his shoulder) . It was very touching.
But I can't seem to find it right now.
I don't know if we should post those pics:sad: as they are very private

Bono isn't tired, he's 44 years old. See, as people age, their skin becomes less firm and they get bags under their eyes. It happens to everybody. Do you really think he's going to look young again if he takes a nap? Gimme a freakin break.

We know getting older doesn't make you look better!! I certainly do. But in that pic you can see he is tired because we know that he has better days. So maybe he had a dreadful scedule or something that deprived him from sleeping well for days on end.
So yes, a well rested Bono looks younger. :p
No offence:wink:

greety said:
I don't know if we should post those pics:sad: as they are very private

I remember that pic... :sigh:

The other night I just watched the video I have of the Slane concert that they showed here on tv... It's a bit different than the dvd - shorter and with a few backstage clips. In one of the clips Bono talks about his fathers funeral - very emotional clip - here's what he says (sitting infront of a mirror):

"...It's a day full of all kinds of feelings for me because what I went through yesterday - I buried my father yesterday and, ehh... in a way for me this is still... (voice breaks :sad: ) ... you know... his... I'm... it's still a send-off"

It was a tough time... :sigh:

I know shows can be extra-emotional, and the emotions range from euphoria to love and sometimes to sadness. As we all know Bono throws his heart and soul into his live performances, and you can see it all on his face. Think of WOWY's climax and he's physically throwing his body into the crowd, or rocking around, captured in the song. I can't imagine having all those emotions at once anyway, and on top of that having the sadness of losing your father the same day or week.

These are the closest pics I've seen to him crying. I post them because this thread seems reverant and I know we all care about him and aren't just looking to see his sadness. I don't mind sharing these, either, in the sense that he was in public and on a stage. That's why I personally don't like to see funeral pictures circulating, as that was such a private moment. :(

London4_1.jpg

London3_1.jpg

Trust me, it's tough losing a loved one. It's really stressful, you burn up a ton of energy, you get tired.........it's not fun. :sad:

This isn't so much as sad as very emotional. Look at the concentration in his eyes, the two thumbs pressed together, such a cool personal moment. :up:

bonohand_ele.jpg

Wild Angel said:
Bono isn't tired, he's 44 years old. See, as people age, their skin becomes less firm and they get bags under their eyes. It happens to everybody. Do you really think he's going to look young again if he takes a nap? Gimme a freakin break.
Yea but... where's edge's bags then cause i dont notice them much....
And we didnt say he would get young again if he took a nap, we just said he looked tired, which he does in that pic. And he doesnt look that bad for his age anyway, I think he looks hott. :)

Back
Top Bottom