Random Larry Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:

:ohmy: ROTFLMAO!!!

I don't like bananas, but I wouln't mind a lefty sundae :censored:

LMAO!!! leftie sundae huh?!

yet another mental pic i definitely need right now...

*looks for hubby, as he, filled with fear, hides under the table*

Larrysgirl, at least you have someone to vent these "feelings" with... or on. I don't, and all these dirty thoughts... let's just say it's not healthy! :crazy: :lol:

flaming june said:
Larrysgirl, at least you have someone to vent these "feelings" with... or on. I don't, and all these dirty thoughts... let's just say it's not healthy! :crazy: :lol:

Believe me, Rob's been saying lately he owes larry a debt of gratitude for the ..ahem.. "increased" sex life lately..lol! (not that we ever had bad sex before!)

hey, nothing unhealthy about dirty thoughts! and believe me, it's better to be by yourself than in bad company.

:hmm: There's just something about this pic... I can't describe it, but I like it. :shifty:

larry.jpg

is that TRUE!!!!?????

"(Outside the hotel) The fans serenade the band with U2 songs from across the street. Edge appears on the balcony, chats with the fans, then gets a flashlight to introduce Adam and Larry, illuminating their faces. Larry gives a one-man show, taking off his shirt, flexing his muscles, then dropping his pants to flash his bare bottom to the crowd below."

HOLY SHIT, is this TRUE......like, uh, as in it really happened!?!?????
DA-U-M, Larry is not that "Larry" we all "know":shocked:

erised said:
:hmm: There's just something about this pic... I can't describe it, but I like it. :shifty:

larry.jpg

Yes, there's something about it, I really can't put my finger on it (I WISH!!!) but I have the same feeling about this one:

Elenicepack.jpg

:ohmy:

And yes, U2002revolution!, to the best of my knowledge, that anecdote is true! I would have given anything to be there!

flaming june said:

Yes, there's something about it, I really can't put my finger on it (I WISH!!!) but I have the same feeling about this one:

Elenicepack.jpg

:scratch: Hmmm.... maybe it's cuz you can tell he's really excited to be up there on stage, doing what he loves.... :rolleyes:

erised said:

:scratch: Hmmm.... maybe it's cuz you can tell he's really excited to be up there on stage, doing what he loves.... :rolleyes:

Yes, that's it! Larry's excited... to be there performing and all that! :evil:

I love everything about that pic... I'd start by kissing the tummy and then :silent: :eek:

I have a song for Larry... "Smooth" by Santana! I want to lick him all over! And that freckle (if it's a freckle) you can see close to his right nipple on pic # 1 is mine!!!

erised said:
These two pics are totally random. Yet, they have a certain "Je Ne Sais Quoi"
:shifty:

The pool table and the baby Larrygasm... you know what those do to me!!! :crazy:

You is VERY bad! :shame:

*Bump* Coz I can't bear not to have some Larry hotness around until the next Moobday!

pensivelardence2.JPG

Popmiamilm4.JPG

Zooautograph2.JPG

autographsagain.JPG

larryandmorleigh.JPG

erised said:

:cute: Aw...is that him and Morleigh?!? I don't think I've seen that pic before!

Yes! Isn't it cute? :scratch: I don't remember where I found it, I think it was on U2guatemala or something.

Back
Top Bottom